Greeneville and Sullivan South Take 2!

sccaii

it will be a good ballgame and the Rebels will have to be at their best to beat the devils. Open receivers are going to have to do a better job than they did against ME. South also has more than one good running back and if the devils start keying on fletcher no. 2 will wear them out.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it will be a good ballgame and the Rebels will have to be at their best to beat the devils. Open receivers are going to have to do a better job than they did against ME. South also has more than one good running back and if the devils start keying on fletcher no. 2 will wear them out.

I believe this will be a test of defense for both teams...each with a lot of firepower. This could be the highest scoring game of the year if both these offenses play to potenial

We in Greeneville are very excited about this game. It shld be a very close

offensvie game...Don't forget what happened last year when these two teams met

in Greeneville(24-21 Greeneville win).

My Prediction

DEVILS-28

REBELS-21

Wish u and all yours fans a safe way to greeneville and

a safe way home with a loss OR win...GO DEVILS!!!

It's hard to beat a team twice, I'm picking Greeneville in this one /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Also, is South undefeated, I havent kept up with any other teams except Greeneville this year

Yes, they are undeafted...lastyear going into this game they were 11-1 only loss being to Greeneville ealier in the year...they loss to maryville after beating greeneville...but i say greeneville wins this one...

These are the best 4A schools in upper east Tennessee.My hats off to Morristown East, and I would be glad that it's single elimination if I was any 4A school still playing.The key in my opinion to this game is defense.I think both teams will move the ball and score,reguardless of who is playing at what positions for both teams.I believe a power running attack can be a killer for both of these defensive teams.It may come down to who has the ball last.Go Devils and I'll pull for whoever wins in two weeks

Two Nuclear powered offenses...two unpredictable defenses. Is it the same visitors stands that you had last year? Is the friggin' rock still there? Will the ambulance be nearby this year?

Stands are still the same....the rock is still there but they shifted the field down 10 yds so they are clear of the end zone.....the ambulance is only 6 blocks away, but should be on site without any other games being played,unless of course, the rash of serious auto accidents we have both been plagued with in recent weeks continues.... Yall be careful driving down.

Congrats to both teams on making it this far... I missed this match earlier this year, but know that the Devils always bring it to the table.... I want to remind fans it wasn't to long ago we went into Greeneville and got rocked first round 02' n 03' I do believe... They have the potential to put away teams... I look for another good one.... South comes away victor but only by a very small amount...I am ready to see the coaches use bobby he is the real deal you lead block against a D1(moeast#36) all night and keep coming....Fletch showed up last year against mo east and was his coming out show.... does Bobby do it this week I hope so....KK no mistakes man the bad hands were your brothers downfall don't let it be yours. Bradley picks them apart and Bobby shocks them this week.....

38-24... SOUTH ...

Traditionally all roads lead thru Maryville so someone tell me this if you don't have to play at Maryville where does that road lead? Hmm

Nailed it. The Rebs receiving corps gets spoiled running wild in the MLC all season, but struggles to get open in the playoffs. This appears to be holding true again this year. The thunder (2) and lightning (15) looked really good against the Canes, I was really surprised we didn't stay with it. We only had 65 yards passing, but probably dropped more balls than we did all year combined. Ellis was a pleasant surprise, who I hope to see more of this week.

Stands are still the same....the rock is still there but they shifted the field down 10 yds so they are clear of the end zone.....the ambulance is only 6 blocks away, but should be on site without any other games being played,unless of course, the rash of serious auto accidents we have both been plagued with in recent weeks continues.... Yall be careful driving down.

I want my picture taken on that rock. My out of town people don't believe it. It's OK though, 'cause they don't believe there's a town in SE Kentucky called "heck for Certain" either. Last time they were in I asked them if they wanted to go there...they just changed the subject. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Congrats to both teams on making it this far... I missed this match earlier this year, but know that the Devils always bring it to the table.... I want to remind fans it wasn't to long ago we went into Greeneville and got rocked first round 02' n 03' I do believe... They have the potential to put away teams... I look for another good one.... South comes away victor but only by a very small amount...I am ready to see the coaches use bobby he is the real deal you lead block against a D1(moeast#36) all night and keep coming....Fletch showed up last year against mo east and was his coming out show.... does Bobby do it this week I hope so....KK no mistakes man the bad hands were your brothers downfall don't let it be yours. Bradley picks them apart and Bobby shocks them this week.....

38-24... SOUTH ...

Traditionally all roads lead thru Maryville so someone tell me this if you don't have to play at Maryville where does that road lead? Hmm

It will always be a spiritual crossroad. It's like the Roman Empire. They will always have the Pope. Well, there will always be the GQ.