Greeneville and Sullivan South Take 2!

sccaii

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be a great game. Greeneville has Barner back from injury, but without Greenway. So, I think that kinda cancel each other out. Moving Hall to QB and Barner beside him is scary, but South's Defense is better than TH's defense (comparing to last week). South is without Clint Phillips, there stud linebacker. Last week South gave up a huge amount of rushing yards, and I think part of that was because they didn't have # 10 in the middle. South is banged up some and so is Greeneville, its late in the season. They both have had a great year, but I hope South wins. I don't like the fact that South travels to Greeneville to play in the Devils Den. I think this game is going to be alot of scoring and very little defense, but it could be a key turnover or fourth down stand that win the game. South's defense will have to play better, than what they did last week against the run to win!

Has South practiced on a artifical turf? What chance would there be they could practice at DB to get used to the Turf or is it a different Turf from Greenville's field?

If I were Carter,I'd talk to GC and the AD at DB to see if they would let them.It would be a class act on Dobyns Bennett's part to help out another school from Kingsport in that way.I think it's the same kind of field and would offset the advantage Greeneville has for this weeks game.I know a lot of DB fans wouldn't like that and will jump all over the thought,but we help each other during the off season with the 7 on 7 anyway.

Is Greenville's pass defense that bad? because when we played Tn High Harmon didn't look very good...so like Zep said if Harmon passed for over 240 then Bradley will have a field day with the reciever's we have,then if they try to key on the pass...well that just open's up the ground game.With that being said Greenville's got a high octane offense to so this should be a great game.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!

Our guys play like a team...one unit...they will be in sync against GVille and give them all they can handle and more. Davenport will do what he does best and you can always count on Fletcher to give 125% every time he gets the ball. There isn't a player on the team that is not going to shine...like they always do. By the way, Columbo, is there anyone you didn't hit last game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GREAT JOB!

This is going to be a great game. Greeneville has Barner back from injury, but without Greenway. So, I think that kinda cancel each other out. Moving Hall to QB and Barner beside him is scary, but South's Defense is better than TH's defense (comparing to last week). South is without Clint Phillips, there stud linebacker. Last week South gave up a huge amount of rushing yards, and I think part of that was because they didn't have # 10 in the middle. South is banged up some and so is Greeneville, its late in the season. They both have had a great year, but I hope South wins. I don't like the fact that South travels to Greeneville to play in the Devils Den. I think this game is going to be alot of scoring and very little defense, but it could be a key turnover or fourth down stand that win the game. South's defense will have to play better, than what they did last week against the run to win!

South has had its share of bumps and bruises but look how well our younger guys stepped up? Dillon Hammonds has more than proven he has what it takes and Rowland who I believe is a sophomore made the game turning play last week!

Our guys play like a team...one unit...they will be in sync against GVille and give them all they can handle and more. Davenport will do what he does best and you can always count on Fletcher to give 125% every time he gets the ball. There isn't a player on the team that is not going to shine...like they always do. By the way, Columbo, is there anyone you didn't hit last game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GREAT JOB!

Good post /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> But just want to say I have known Fletch since he was about 10 and he gives 125% no matter if he has the ball or not, at everything he does.

If you think not having Greenway cancels out Barner's return to this team you are all kinds of crazy. Hall's stats were as good as Greenway's and that was without Greenway's favorite target, Ryan Fillers who saw limited playing time due to an ankle injury. It seems like whenever the Devils have a key player banged up someone else steps up and has a big game. Friday it was TJ Rollins who had the big night. No matter who is taking the snaps @ QB, South can't afford to be short-handed on defense with the Devil o-line playing the way they have been the second half of this season. Both Hall and Quarles are fairly quick at getting rid of the ball and both scramble well. and the line gives them plenty of time to execute Mac's offense. Gonna be a good'un......Go Devils /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Greeneville is playing some close games...

Sullivan South by 12! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What do you know BIG BOY? There is nothing FAST about YOU! Should be an interesting game. Hope all is well in Greeneville and in South Kingsport. Can't wait to watch this game.

This WPfast guy has been hammering Cocke Co. football, he is probally just mad he couldn't get any playing time in Newport. Yeah there bad but why talk about it. WHATS YOUR 40 time? 4- EVER!

If you think not having Greenway cancels out Barner's return to this team you are all kinds of crazy. Hall's stats were as good as Greenway's and that was without Greenway's favorite target, Ryan Fillers who saw limited playing time due to an ankle injury. It seems like whenever the Devils have a key player banged up someone else steps up and has a big game. Friday it was TJ Rollins who had the big night. No matter who is taking the snaps @ QB, South can't afford to be short-handed on defense with the Devil o-line playing the way they have been the second half of this season. Both Hall and Quarles are fairly quick at getting rid of the ball and both scramble well. and the line gives them plenty of time to execute Mac's offense. Gonna be a good'un......Go Devils /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

What I meant was Greeneville lost one of their best players but gained one back from injury. If Hall was as good as Barner or Greenway, he would have started over them at that position instead of being the backup. I am no taking anything away from Hall. He is a great player, and plus to have a kid that can play so many positions. Greeneville will still have to stop South's running game, which they didn't the last time they played.

What do you know BIG BOY? There is nothing FAST about YOU! Should be an interesting game. Hope all is well in Greeneville and in South Kingsport. Can't wait to watch this game.

This WPfast guy has been hammering Cocke Co. football, he is probally just mad he couldn't get any playing time in Newport. Yeah there bad but why talk about it. WHATS YOUR 40 time? 4- EVER!

If WPfast guy is who i think he is then he never played football at Newport. He was a strength and conditioning coach at UT and a former trainer.

What I meant was Greeneville lost one of their best players but gained one back from injury. If Hall was as good as Barner or Greenway, he would have started over them at that position instead of being the backup. I am no taking anything away from Hall. He is a great player, and plus to have a kid that can play so many positions. Greeneville will still have to stop South's running game, which they didn't the last time they played.

The reason Hall didn't start last year on Offence was because he played CB. We needed a lock down corner and didn't need him on offence as much last year. So please don't think Trevon is a backup in anyway.