Greeneville and Sullivan South Take 2!

sccaii

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the reason he did not play is because he was selling loratabs or however u spell that at school... is this true?

I got into it with RebReb over the same kind of thing on the DB vs Elizabethton site.This isn't the place for that to be brought up.I just know that he is a good kid,and a very fine ball player.

Exactly what playoff football is about. South and Greeneville rematch. This game should bring the house down. I went in last week thinking go Vikings so they would come back to Death Valley. In the 3rd quarter all of a sudden that game didn't matter anymore. I was just holding my breath and rooting for a comeback. I have to say I was a little spoiled during the season. Not really much competition, but playoffs are a whole new story. You definately get your $7 worth. This will be close, but no matter the outcome thank you rebels for giving this football fan something worth cheering for. Maybe we'll get a decent coach at my old stomping ground. My Wife says GO REBS! She's an alum from 96.

Exactly what playoff football is about. South and Greeneville rematch. This game should bring the house down. I went in last week thinking go Vikings so they would come back to Death Valley. In the 3rd quarter all of a sudden that game didn't matter anymore. I was just holding my breath and rooting for a comeback. I have to say I was a little spoiled during the season. Not really much competition, but playoffs are a whole new story. You definately get your $7 worth. This will be close, but no matter the outcome thank you rebels for giving this football fan something worth cheering for. Maybe we'll get a decent coach at my old stomping ground. My Wife says GO REBS! She's an alum from 96.

Oh yeah i know what you are talking about, how it would be nice for the Vikings to come to Death Valley, then all of a sudden, South was about to be eliminated. I really think that the fans and families at this game helped the Rebels to come back for a big Victory, when we got into it they started cooking with gas, and looked like Champions. I believe if we go into the Greeneville game full speed like the 4th Quarter we will be seeing Maryville at Death Valley, so come on fans stand behind the Blue and get there blood a Boiling so the "South will rise again".

Oh yeah i know what you are talking about, how it would be nice for the Vikings to come to Death Valley, then all of a sudden, South was about to be eliminated. I really think that the fans and families at this game helped the Rebels to come back for a big Victory, when we got into it they started cooking with gas, and looked like Champions. I believe if we go into the Greeneville game full speed like the 4th Quarter we will be seeing Maryville at Death Valley, so come on fans stand behind the Blue and get there blood a Boiling so the "South will rise again".

I'm finding a scape goat it's all the cheerleaders fault.... JK....But honestly fans come on he's right you have to be into it as well there is a reason why fan sections are know as the 12th man .... Does anyone remember the crowd 05' South DB.... we need that again its going to take a complete Kingsport effort this week and next....

South - 44

Greenville - 0

Just for reference coke burns when it comes out your nose. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have been all over the map about this one but a part of me seems to be feeling blow out(not normally my gut when teams are closely matched).....bad part is I'm not sure which team I feel could blow it out /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I'm praying and pulling for the rebs.....

Just for reference coke burns when it comes out your nose. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have been all over the map about this one but a part of me seems to be feeling blow out(not normally my gut when teams are closely matched).....bad part is I'm not sure which team I feel could blow it out /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I'm praying and pulling for the rebs.....

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Hilarious /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Anyone know the quickest route from Gray to Greeneville. Gotta work friday night don't get off til around 6:30. Can't miss it.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Hilarious /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Anyone know the quickest route from Gray to Greeneville. Gotta work friday night don't get off til around 6:30. Can't miss it.

Helicopter!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't know if hitting 81 and taking the fall branch exit and coming down hwy 93, would be faster than going over and coming down 11E.If you know how you can take the back way down to old 81 and come down 93 or go to 11E