Greeneville and Sullivan South Take 2!

sccaii

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! Real rough going there for awhile. Somehow I managed to pull through. *sniff* cough

So can someone explain how South's prize for doing so well is moving up while Greeneville's prize is moving down?

South will have some tough competition, but has proved it can handle it. Greeneville powers to the elite 8 and has to step back? I just don't get it. I know enrollment numbers, but why? Do you think the competition (or lack thereof) will hurt or help? I know this post is about this year, but I was just wondering. No offense.

Thanks! Real rough going there for awhile. Somehow I managed to pull through. *sniff* cough

So can someone explain how South's prize for doing so well is moving up while Greeneville's prize is moving down?

South will have some tough competition, but has proved it can handle it. Greeneville powers to the elite 8 and has to step back? I just don't get it. I know enrollment numbers, but why? Do you think the competition (or lack thereof) will hurt or help? I know this post is about this year, but I was just wondering. No offense.

I really think it's gonna be bad for Greeneville. I think the lack of competition will hurt them come play-off time. Not to mention be somewhat of a boring regular season. Hopefully they will schedule tough out of conference games to keep them somewhat crisp. I could be way off though. JMO

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Hilarious /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Anyone know the quickest route from Gray to Greeneville. Gotta work friday night don't get off til around 6:30. Can't miss it.

If you take Suncrest Dr. (Highway 75) past Daniel Boone through Sulfer Springs then cross state road 81 you go to Bowmantown. That will eventually dump you onto 11E in Chuckey. Forget it...it's the long way. Unless when you hit 81 you hang a right to Hawes Crossroads then left onto Hwy 93.

You can take Eastern Star to its end then right to the end of that road and right then to Fordtown Rd. and left. Follow Fordtown Rd. to Hawes Crossroads (at Pizza Plus) go straight across onto Hwy 93 and follow to 11E. Go (almost) straight across and it's about a mile or so to the stadium.

Or the easiest way is to go to Tri-Cities Crossing exit on I81 and hit Fordtown Rd. and follow to Hawes Crossroads.

oh yeah you can borrow mine anytime, im sure there is some pasture feilds down there somewhere where you can land it. Wait a minute do you know how to fly a helicopter, no i better keep it in the hangar, just ask your boss to let you off earlier.

Land the helicopter on the field /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Land the helicopter on the field /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

They got a Heli-pad on top of the field house. It's Nis-Heli-Pad. It's currently faster than waiting on the Rescue Squad. They are currently using some of that bankruptsy money to buy 10 new Lamborghini ambulances. The Niswonger Foundation is going to pay Formula One drivers to man the ambulances on Friday nights during football. All this is just until they get the new bullet train that will pass right by the stadium and take a new overland route to McLaughlins'.

Maybe a low D1, but doubt it.

Hall is a Senior as well yes?

They got a Heli-pad on top of the field house. It's Nis-Heli-Pad. It's currently faster than waiting on the Rescue Squad. They are currently using some of that bankruptsy money to buy 10 new Lamborghini ambulances. The Niswonger Foundation is going to pay Formula One drivers to man the ambulances on Friday nights during football. All this is just until they get the new bullet train that will pass right by the stadium and take a new overland route to McLaughlins'.

Hall is a Senior as well yes?

Sure is.

It will benefit the athletic department overall...other sports more so than football...I heard Duncan was a bit put out by the move as well...thinks DB and SH won't schedule a AA team outside of the Arby's...if we still get an invite after this year.

Anyway I heard South is still on the schedule for next year and Jeff County...Betsy if we sign them quick before they change their mind and possibly one of the 5 Rivers teams or SH.

It will benefit the athletic department overall...other sports more so than football...I heard Duncan was a bit put out by the move as well...thinks DB and SH won't schedule a AA team outside of the Arby's...if we still get an invite after this year.

Anyway I heard South is still on the schedule for next year and Jeff County...Betsy if we sign them quick before they change their mind and possibly one of the 5 Rivers teams or SH.

Maybe someone should do a success vs enrollment percentage for each sport. Football first of course. Could be interesting.