Greeneville and Sullivan South Take 2!

sccaii

I feel like since I'll be attending yet another Sullivan South game, I should wear something that distinguishes me in the crowd so you Rebel fans can recognize me. I know I'm leaving myself wide open on this one, have at it. Seriously though.

Roll Rebels. Help me see Maryville close to home.

How about a chicken suit? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine we'll all be sheddin' a couple of layers of clothing before this ones over .....gonna be a hotttt one. I expect to see those stars'n bars thongs guys /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> . Still not sure how this one comes out but I'm hopefull....Go Devils

This one will be a burley-barn-burner for sure,high scoring and close. General Neyland said,"in close games press the kicking game.This is where games are lost or won." South's kick off coverage is suspect and a long return after a score could swing momentum for the devils. With the many TDs to come,there will also be opportunity for a missed XP attempt. South's Willingham is almost automatic in this area and showed last week he can boot the 3's under pressure also. How does the greenedevil kicking game shape up Barb?

This one will be a burley-barn-burner for sure,high scoring and close. General Neyland said,"in close games press the kicking game.This is where games are lost or won." South's kick off coverage is suspect and a long return after a score could swing momentum for the devils. With the many TDs to come,there will also be opportunity for a missed XP attempt. South's Willingham is almost automatic in this area and showed last week he can boot the 3's under pressure also. How does the greenedevil kicking game shape up Barb?

young...very young. But beware...Greeneville has the speed to block kicks.

Times are a changin.However,Jeff county did bring a semi streaker to Greeneville.

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> If you can't have fun on coacht, where can you have fun?

I do have a question for all the Greeneville people. Where are the best places to park now? I used to park in the big parking lot but I think that's where your new weight room or something is now.

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> If you can't have fun on coacht, where can you have fun?

I do have a question for all the Greeneville people. Where are the best places to park now? I used to park in the big parking lot but I think that's where your new weight room or something is now.

I'd just get there early and park around the school anywhere Wildcat.

Just park at Barb's house. She's cookin' up some BBQ and fried chicken for anyone wearing Greene Devil attire.

Just park at Barb's house. She's cookin' up some BBQ and fried chicken for anyone wearing Greene Devil attire.

South 38 - GV - 21.

I think the rebs come out hard and fast and for once put somebody on their heels in the playoffs. The downfall of one or the other will be turnovers I'm just thinking it will be GV's downfall.

South 38 - GV - 21.

I think the rebs come out hard and fast and for once put somebody on their heels in the playoffs. The downfall of one or the other will be turnovers I'm just thinking it will be GV's downfall.

It will be a very cold game and turnovers probably will be a big factor.South needs to get there early,run some extra routes and get accustomed to the field,it will be better than last weeks home game.