Greeneville and Sullivan South Take 2!

sccaii

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man people hear and make up some crazy rumors. Parking hasn't changed any from the last two years. The new weight room is in the same old Field House (Newly Re-painted). The best places to park are in the Unemployment Office parking lot, just behind the visitor bleachers or in Ross Furniture parking lot which is right across the street from the school. Ross' is on the corner of College and Tusculum Blvd. Unemployment Office is on College St.

GO DEVILS!

Wouldn't the Unemployment Office parking lot be all filled up already?

Here are a few predictions I read on tricitiessports.com. I hope this gives a little more motivation for our Greene Devil squad to come out and take care of business tomorrow night. It seems that no one out side of Greeneville believes this team is capabile of winning, except for the Devil faithful....... We shall see....... GO DEVILS! The south shall not rise again tomorrow night!!

Sullivan South 31, Greeneville 28

This game should be really exciting but the weather will obviously be a huge factor in the outcome. South's consistency should get a huge win on the road with Maryville having to come to Death Valley.

Sullivan South 34, Greeneville 21

The Rebels of South are on a crash course with the Rebels of Maryville. Greeneville mounts an admirable charge but comes up short on the scoreboard due to the lesser spoke of South defense (when speaking of the Rebels as a whole) being the major factor in the outcome of the contest

Sullivan South 38, Greeneville 20

It's never easy beating a team twice in the same year, but the Rebels offensive weapons will be too much for the Greene Devils to handle. This one will be decided before halftime so the Rebels can focus on the other set of Rebels coming to Death Valley on Black Friday.

Sullivan South 35, Greeneville 21

Rebels make it two-in-a-row this season over the Greene Devils as they continue their march to a rematch with unbeaten Maryville. With Jordan Greenway at quarterback the game could have been much closer

Sullivan South 28, Greeneville 27

South's balanced offense puts the Greene Devils on their heels. This will be the game Greenway is missed in Greeneville.

Sullivan South 35, Greeneville 26

The Rebels are on a collission course with Maryville.

Here are a few predictions I read on tricitiessports.com. I hope this gives a little more motivation for our Greene Devil squad to come out and take care of business tomorrow night. It seems that no one out side of Greeneville believes this team is capabile of winning, except for the Devil faithful....... We shall see....... GO DEVILS! The south shall not rise again tomorrow night!!

This game should be really exciting but the weather will obviously be a huge factor in the outcome. South's consistency should get a huge win on the road with Maryville having to come to Death Valley.

The Rebels of South are on a crash course with the Rebels of Maryville. Greeneville mounts an admirable charge but comes up short on the scoreboard due to the lesser spoke of South defense (when speaking of the Rebels as a whole) being the major factor in the outcome of the contest

It's never easy beating a team twice in the same year, but the Rebels offensive weapons will be too much for the Greene Devils to handle. This one will be decided before halftime so the Rebels can focus on the other set of Rebels coming to Death Valley on Black Friday.

Rebels make it two-in-a-row this season over the Greene Devils as they continue their march to a rematch with unbeaten Maryville. With Jordan Greenway at quarterback the game could have been much closer

South's balanced offense puts the Greene Devils on their heels. This will be the game Greenway is missed in Greeneville.

wow i hope Greeneville makes all those idiots eat crow. from reading that it sounds like they are looking past the devils

I really would like to know what their solution is going to be about those

I would like to see some more permanent ones away from the baseball field,but "they"say that something will be put down under the baseball end that will hold the weight off of the field for some temporary seats during football season.The Tennessee high game had way to many people for the stands we had.During the Big game with South in 2006 kids were all over the old baseball field and the baseball seats were mostly used as well.

wow i hope Greeneville makes all those idiots eat crow. from reading that it sounds like they are looking past the devils

I'm just glad you have a hole for you mouth in that paper bag. You can eat some of barb's beans before the game and some humble pie afterwards /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I'm just glad you have a hole for you mouth in that paper bag. You can eat some of barb's beans before the game and some humble pie afterwards /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

You can come by too. I have a really big dog that just loves Kitties.

You failed to mention one other prediction.

Ron Bliss [117-63]

TriCitiesSports.com Editor

Greeneville 33, Sullivan South 28

The pressure is weighing heavy on the Rebels to get to the Maryville game, but Greeneville is on a roll and is a much better team than South saw the first time. Greene Devils have won nine straight since starting the season, 1-2.

Wouldn't the Unemployment Office parking lot be all filled up already?

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />