Greeneville and Sullivan South Take 2!

sccaii

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOSH AMIGHTY!!!! i must say this first bite of crow is horrible!!!

Dang i wish i was there to see it...because i still don't believe it /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ?

well from the radio it sounded like greenville showed up to play and caught south with their pants down dangit /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

good job to all the boys in greenville you all deserve all the credit you can get for defeating a 12-0 team(plus after losing your star qb talk about adversity!)

South keeping holding your heads high because you have nothing to be ashamed /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> 2nd team in south history to make it 12-0 good Job seniors on all your career wins and the best of luck and wishes to all you all in whatever you do with your lives /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

and always remember...Life's a Garden...Dig it!

Rebel Nation!

Come on now guys. Don't rub it in to the fine people from South. That was an amazing game and I'm really glad I decided to brave the cold and go. Great win Devils and good luck next week on trying to pull the upset against maryville.

Greeneville had trouble stopping Fletcher all night....glad they stepped up when it counted....These boys treated us to the best game of the season. Sorry you guys had to make the long trip home with heavy hearts....Ok I'm not sorry but I am sympathetic...we had that drive last year. One things for sure we arent likely to forget Fletcher,Davenport, and Taylor...they were a real treat to watch.

GOSH AMIGHTY!!!! i must say this first bite of crow is horrible!!!

Dang i wish i was there to see it...because i still don't believe it /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ?

well from the radio it sounded like greenville showed up to play and caught south with their pants down dangit /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

good job to all the boys in greenville you all deserve all the credit you can get for defeating a 12-0 team(plus after losing your star qb talk about adversity!)

South keeping holding your heads high because you have nothing to be ashamed /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> 2nd team in south history to make it 12-0 good Job seniors on all your career wins and the best of luck and wishes to all you all in whatever you do with your lives /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

and always remember...Life's a Garden...Dig it!

Rebel Nation!

Tabasco is better with it than ketchup...sorry you missed it. it was the best atmosphere....I forgot how cold my booty was til I started walking home.