Greeneville and Sullivan South Take 2!

sccaii

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Ok maybe the next quickest route. My helicopter is in the shop.

The quickest way is to go through Sulfer Springs and Bowmantown and hitting 11E if you know that way. If not i would say Going toward jonesboro through i think its call Boones Creek Road

If you knew the back roads your talking about a 40 min. drive. Going through Boones Creek its about 50 to 55 min. drive

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> Dang! To bad they don't start at 7:30 anymore. I'm comin no matter what. Maybe a little late (or alot). Just keep it loud for me. Hey. Firefighterfmo can I borrow your Helicopter? /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> Dang! To bad they don't start at 7:30 anymore. I'm comin no matter what. Maybe a little late (or alot). Just keep it loud for me. Hey. Firefighterfmo can I borrow your Helicopter? /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

oh yeah you can borrow mine anytime, im sure there is some pasture feilds down there somewhere where you can land it. Wait a minute do you know how to fly a helicopter, no i better keep it in the hangar, just ask your boss to let you off earlier.

I would be getting a cold today and by friday morning you will have plenty of time to make it!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I would be getting a cold today and by friday morning you will have plenty of time to make it!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

That would so work, but he has an account at CoachT. That's how I found this website. He's a Crockett man so maybe he doesn't read this thread.