Greeneville and Sullivan South Take 2!

sccaii

I believe it will be a very good game. Both schools are in the state final 8.

Question? Regardless who wins, Maryville must travel to NET?

NET will host the winner of RC and MHS as far as who it will be if Maryville beats RC then as a fan of MHS I hope Greeneville wins this game because I want to go play Greysburg Hills that Friday morning and it is in or very close to Greeneville I believe and also it would be nice to play at the new facility. I don't mean this post to disrespect SS in any way they were very impressive last year when they had to come to Maryville any had some very classy fans I'm just being selfish with my golf game. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nailed it. The Rebs receiving corps gets spoiled running wild in the MLC all season, but struggles to get open in the playoffs. This appears to be holding true again this year. The thunder (2) and lightning (15) looked really good against the Canes, I was really surprised we didn't stay with it. We only had 65 yards passing, but probably dropped more balls than we did all year combined. Ellis was a pleasant surprise, who I hope to see more of this week.

Sounds more like fun everyday. And I'm sure you knew it too but I'm confident we just answered our question. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

NET will host the winner of RC and MHS as far as who it will be if Maryville beats RC then as a fan of MHS I hope Greeneville wins this game because I want to go play Greysburg Hills that Friday morning and it is in or very close to Greeneville I believe and also it would be nice to play at the new facility. I don't mean this post to disrespect SS in any way they were very impressive last year when they had to come to Maryville any had some very classy fans I'm just being selfish with my golf game. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I hope Greeneville wins too,but Graysburg Hills is about the same distance to South as Greeneville

I thought I'd map quest the distance from each school to Graysburg Hills for you.It's 20.5 from South and 13.5 from Greeneville.

Mistakes, adjustments and execution will be keys. Win in these areas and you win this game.

You could say that about any game played on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Other than that, Greenville must get pressure on #4 or he may eat them up. Kicking game is a key because SS has feasted all year on good field position. They make you pay. The first game was close at the half, 14-12 and SS came out and dominated the 2nd half....Greenville can't let the SS offense wear them down. The fast track will not be a disadvantage to SS. Their receivers need to catch the ball and get separation. They settled in the zone nicely against ME but had some drops.

Should be a great game but SS wins.

You could say that about any game played on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Other than that, Greenville must get pressure on #4 or he may eat them up. Kicking game is a key because SS has feasted all year on good field position. They make you pay. The first game was close at the half, 14-12 and SS came out and dominated the 2nd half....Greenville can't let the SS offense wear them down. The fast track will not be a disadvantage to SS. Their receivers need to catch the ball and get separation. They settled in the zone nicely against ME but had some drops.

Funny thing u say that...i believe we heard that lastyear and ss lost at greeneville!!!

I think South has to be a small favorite going into this game,but I would have had Greeneville a favorite if not for some unfortunate events.I still think that Greeneville has a good enough team to win this game, and if the team I seen play against East last friday shows up,Greeneville will win.I don't think South will drop that many passes this week and it should be a barn burner.

I think South has to be a small favorite going into this game,but I would have had Greeneville a favorite if not for some unfortunate events.I still think that Greeneville has a good enough team to win this game, and if the team I seen play against East last friday shows up,Greeneville will win.I don't think South will drop that many passes this week and it should be a barn burner.

or maybe a just a burnin' Barner.....he was smokin' hot last friday. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />