Greeneville and Sullivan South Take 2!

sccaii

Comp It might be prudent to just let it go......I'm sure there are plenty of times yer boys have been on the good side of some questionable calls.....watching tape over and over will just make you bitter. Besides those refs didn't have the benefit of instant replay or review. Let us know how your boy is progressing with his college recruiting...I'm sure he'll do well.

Barb, you are a Senator and people like you are essential to the well being of us all. And yes, I know you are right. but it just has not gone down yet. Bear with me.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really want to take one poster and draw a conclusion on homeschooling? Better be careful because the majority on here are products of the public school system, and the grammar is, oftentimes, atrocious.

Not trying to start a debate here, just saying that in your position, you should know better than to go down that road. FWIW, Tim Tebow was from a homeschooled family, and he seems to be well adjusted. My point is, homeschoolers, just like public school students, come in all makes and models. Therefore, to draw a conclusion such as yours does an injustice to homeschoolers everywhere. For that I am very thankful for! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oh I am a huge fan of homeschooling. I have tons of friends that do it successfully and make it look like a breeze- their children are brilliant, talented, well rounded, and successful. I am a huge advocate of homeschooling if you can pull it off... I, however, in no way possible could make it work for me. I would look like I had been drug up a stovepipe if I had to teach my 5 kids at home all day-- then help them with homework all night--- then still live with them on the weekends. I'm just NOT that good. For sure, I like public schools. They employ me and teach my children so I am not forced to at my home.

My remark was to the child on Coach T that had such poor grammer & spelling. I think you should represent well.

Eat Turkey- NOT CROW!

Be thankful.

Enjoy family & friends.

THEBOBBYMAMA #2

Oh I am a huge fan of homeschooling. I have tons of friends that do it successfully and make it look like a breeze- their children are brilliant, talented, well rounded, and successful. I am a huge advocate of homeschooling if you can pull it off... I, however, in no way possible could make it work for me. I would look like I had been drug up a stovepipe if I had to teach my 5 kids at home all day-- then help them with homework all night--- then still live with them on the weekends. I'm just NOT that good. For sure, I like public schools. They employ me and teach my children so I am not forced to at my home.

My remark was to the child on Coach T that had such poor grammer & spelling. I think you should represent well.

Eat Turkey- NOT CROW!

Be thankful.

Enjoy family & friends.

THEBOBBYMAMA #2

Now I see /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> You are correct, it's not for everyone. It's a true commitment, but so is being a good teacher at any level.

I'm not sure how that last sentence and smiley face got added to my quote in your post.....that's strange?????

Then by all means DIRECT IT TOWARDS ME! In this whole thread you have done nothing but hack on #15. And it's OK because he is more of a man than you will ever be. Now you say it was directed more towards Comp. Then do it pal...direct it all towards me. Not just more of it...ALL OF IT. Oh, I get it...it's easier to pick on a player than to go to the source. You know, I'm sorry...I shouldn't have gotten upset with you because of your statement. Some people have worthwhile things to say and some don't. I think you know what category you are in.

I guess we both fall in the same category PAL! You've not had one worthwhile post all week. All this whining and complaining about the shoulda, woulda, coulda crap is downright pathetic. Your team didn't get it done(and #15 is included in that). Why not move on, drop it. Quit re-living it and move on to getting your sons film out to where it needs to go. I've said all week he's a fine back, so help him make the best decision he can as far as college. I wish him, and the rest of SS, nothing but success in whatever they do wherever they go.

I guess we both fall in the same category PAL! You've not had one worthwhile post all week. All this whining and complaining about the shoulda, woulda, coulda crap is downright pathetic. Your team didn't get it done(and #15 is included in that). Why not move on, drop it. Quit re-living it and move on to getting your sons film out to where it needs to go. I've said all week he's a fine back, so help him make the best decision he can as far as college. I wish him, and the rest of SS, nothing but success in whatever they do wherever they go.

Perhaps you should do the same.....if we had been on the losing end of this epic battle I'm sure we would have had a similar reaction....why do you insist on rubbing salt into a wound?

People seem to be having a hard time dealing with the fact that just when you think Fletch is down, there he is in the END ZONE!!! Yep, that's the Fletcher we all know and love. We can debate the foot of turf he supposedly didn't make to the end zone all day long, the game is over and we all have our well-deserved opinions. Leave Comp and Fletch alone, it was a tough ending to a remarkable Senior season. We can all respect that, can't we? No hard feelings to the Devils, just enough is enough.

REBEL NATION /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Not meaning to change the subject or anything, but did anybody notice the concession stand ran out of hot chocolate during the 2nd half. But, man-o-man, was that green and white so good and hot!

Then by all means DIRECT IT TOWARDS ME! In this whole thread you have done nothing but hack on #15. And it's OK because he is more of a man than you will ever be. Now you say it was directed more towards Comp. Then do it pal...direct it all towards me. Not just more of it...ALL OF IT. Oh, I get it...it's easier to pick on a player than to go to the source. You know, I'm sorry...I shouldn't have gotten upset with you because of your statement. Some people have worthwhile things to say and some don't. I think you know what category you are in.

Comp,it will eat you up.It's easy for cowards to talk about kids behind a screen name.Nothing will help you but time,and I know how hard it is.I've said it before,people can talk trash all day to each other,but leave the kids out of it!! I know most can't understand the disappointment you have for your son's team and that this was the seniors last shot.I'd take any man on over my kids,to the death.I'm with you when somebody attacks your son.The other stuff is fun and games between fans and should be left there

People seem to be having a hard time dealing with the fact that just when you think Fletch is down, there he is in the END ZONE!!! Yep, that's the Fletcher we all know and love. We can debate the foot of turf he supposedly didn't make to the end zone all day long, the game is over and we all have our well-deserved opinions. Leave Comp and Fletch alone, it was a tough ending to a remarkable Senior season. We can all respect that, can't we? No hard feelings to the Devils, just enough is enough.

REBEL NATION /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I thought Jones77 was a Morristown East guy. Could be mistaken though. If so he's still upset they didn't get it done. Instead of letting it go this would be his way of getting back. If not the same person then I apologize.

I thought Jones77 was a Morristown East guy. Could be mistaken though. If so he's still upset they didn't get it done. Instead of letting it go this would be his way of getting back. If not the same person then I apologize.

I'm afraid he belongs to us......just needs a bit more training. I appreciate his support but really needs to learn where the line is that shouldn't be crossed...and when to let it die. I guess we're all a little guilty of that some times.