Greeneville and Sullivan South Take 2!

sccaii

i thank you spend to much time on coach t, and not enough time teaching your students ,you don't even no if you are my teacher or not . some school system in the county, that is why i'm home schooled . taking a course about how adults live their lives thru their kids in sport (how sad)

Lord, honey, we can tell you are homeschooled.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my mom said thank you , i can read and do some writing , she said south high don't teach writin and big book reading until the 10th grade. i wanted to go to one of them big city schools but i was too far behind . them city kids to ever catch up. now go back and watch that rebel and geen devil film again for the 20th time (how sad)

who is we

my mom said thank you , i can read and do some writing , she said south high don't teach writin and big book reading until the 10th grade. i wanted to go to one of them big city schools but i was too far behind . them city kids to ever catch up. now go back and watch that rebel and geen devil film again for the 20th time (how sad)

who is we

And the noise begins... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have read several of your posts and have great respect for you but you really need to move on. Again, it happens to all of us at one time or another. Maybe South just got paid back for a few games it won that it shouldn't have. Remember the bad calls in the THS vs. South game last year? Tough on us, too. But you didn't hear us carrying on about it (except maybe a few). I hate it for you, but it's time to just swallow it and move on.

South posters shouldn't be whining about the officiating anyway. The team had the game won in spite of several questionable calls. The field goal attempt was a gimme,a layup in basketball terms. Willy had converted 72/74 XPs and that kick was only 5 yards longer.Failure to block down in the left side c gap left a greenedevil a free run up the gut-he almost blocked the XP in OT in the same place.IN the playoffs, failure to execute routine assignments kills you.

South posters shouldn't be whining about the officiating anyway. The team had the game won in spite of several questionable calls. The field goal attempt was a gimme,a layup in basketball terms. Willy had converted 72/74 XPs and that kick was only 5 yards longer.Failure to block down in the left side c gap left a greenedevil a free run up the gut-he almost blocked the XP in OT in the same place.IN the playoffs, failure to execute routine assignments kills you.

o god don't speak the truth they can't handle the truth

Hope you're just calling me visually impaired and not a liar... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> lol because I know I saw them pick up 2 flags near our sideline and I believe another near the center of the field. But, then again my contacts could have been frozen to to my eyeballs, lol. Regardless, what's done is done...I'm looking forward to seeing the game on Friday and hoping our boys bring their best game of the year.

This is not a game of I think I saw...this is , We are looking at the film and confirming what we thought in real time. The film doesn't lie. Maybe you should watch it before you say anything else.

Where do you teach at BTaylor? Wife and I live in Washington, but also on the Carter bus route. Just trying to figure out where to send the boy in a couple of years. She says we need to move back to Sullivan. Seeing as I went to Unicoi and her to Sullivan don't know much about Carter or Washington. Sorry I realize I'm way off topic. Not really though. Need to get him into a good program.