Greeneville and Sullivan South Take 2!

sccaii

I even had you seats and warm blankets! Glad you made it---- I'll save you seats anytime. Looking forward to next year.

I look forward to seeing Bobby run against his old class mates next year.You guys will feel better in a week or two.It took me a few days to get over being mad about the McMinn loss.I respect the parents and players of South and they had a great run.I'm still waiting on Wildcat to get over being mad on the DB vs McMinn thread.That's all in fun for me now,but it's hard on the parents and players right after a loss to be on coachT.I wish everyone would lay off the kids while they are giving each other a hard time.Nobody is perfect,and making fun of some fans is just not the same as trying to lay blame on a kid for the loss.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you boys are real tuff. should have used all the tuff talk and testestrone aginst greenville but we found out it is just talk . you better thank god you didn't make it to the next round maryvill don't talk a game they just play it

Read a lil better bud nothing to do with the game, its about trashing a young man for no reason on these forums.

Read a lil better bud nothing to do with the game, its about trashing a young man for no reason on these forums.

ok Bud ,typical south logic , trash theirs but not ours ,i've got a feeling south had a few hold backs . most are 18 or 19 years old i.f they can't handle the trash talk they are in for a rude awaking if the play at the next level ,where mommy and daddy won't be there to takeup for little johnny or bradley

you boys are real tuff. should have used all the tuff talk and testestrone aginst greenville but we found out it is just talk . you better thank god you didn't make it to the next round maryvill don't talk a game they just play it

Testosterone? UH no, don't have that! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Nope not me

ok Bud ,typical south logic , trash theirs but not ours ,i've got a feeling south had a few hold backs . most are 18 or 19 years old i.f they can't handle the trash talk they are in for a rude awaking if the play at the next level ,where mommy and daddy won't be there to takeup for little johnny or bradley

you boys better run i thank the THE HUBMASTER is back in his cell but he will be back out on work release in the morning, all you tuff talkers i wouldn't go around the city dump he drives the bulldozer and pretty big and ugly

Testosterone? UH no, don't have that! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Nope not me

we can tell ,reb1stnchoke

you boys better run i thank the THE HUBMASTER is back in his cell but he will be back out on work release in the morning, all you tuff talkers i wouldn't go around the city dump he drives the bulldozer and pretty big and ugly

cool you changed your name and started a new persona. you are so awesome. get back to work or you'll be a DB for four more years.

It is so cute how you baby talk! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

we can tell ,reb1stnchoke

Bless your heart! I'm sorry you have to show your ignorance.

Schools almost out I guess he had to get offline.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It is so cute how you baby talk! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Bless your heart! I'm sorry you have to show your ignorance.

i wish i was as smart as you fellows , i couldn't even get in D.B. i was home schooled i read some where that they was top 10% highschool in the country ,i don't thank south and greenville are top 10% in tenn. the 48 ranked state for education

you boys arn't only tuff talkers but real smart , i thank wal-mart could use you skills

i wish i was as smart as you fellows , i couldn't even get in D.B. i was home schooled i read some where that they was top 10% highschool in the country ,i don't thank south and greenville are top 10% in tenn. the 48 ranked state for education

you boys arn't only tuff talkers but real smart , i thank wal-mart could use you skills

you boys fall for it ever time ,now get talking about how south got screwed by the refs . it will help your self esteem