Greeneville and Sullivan South Take 2!

sccaii

Volman, how many did the refs take from us? I'm sure you watched the film. The clip on Taylors TD with 30 seconds left is the most stark. Not even the most diehard Greeneville fan can deny that one.

That one, plus I felt like Taylor scored on 3rd down in OT #2. The Greeneville TD in OT #1 was out of bounds. But, I think the two pass interference calls were even worse. I'm just disgusted with this whole game Comp. I probably should use my better judgement and just log off for awhile. How did the Wofford trip go?

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don??™t have a wife! Don??™t need one, all I have to do is come to your house to get all I want. he! he! he!

OHH Buddy C'mon over to my house and trust me you will get all you want /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

P.S. it'll be more than an armlock

that.s what she said got more than a arm.. he he he

p.s anyday!!! you may get more then you want ohh buddy

LOL alright buddy well i'm not gonnia sit here behind a computer screen/name and talk trash with you if you wanna meet me i'll be home from work at about 5:15 my address is 5261Ft.Henry drive, i'll be sittin in my ole blue chair on the front porch waitin on you big dog...........hope to see you there /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Maryville does not overlook teams. Thats why they are so great. I am telling you folks Maryville is the great wall of China to get over in the East. But never think it is a lock to get past Maryville. There is some 4A ball across the state played on a higher level that we are not used to, just like in 5A. It matter not next year though. Different classifications. I looked through some future playoff opponents for South and it does not look any easier. I predict Knox Catholic will become the next wall for upper East TN teams in 5A next year (south's classification)

It is, it is

i agree. The path to the State Title after reclassification is not necessarily alot easier for SS or THS with Catholic now in the picture. It is even harder for D-B with M'ville in their picture.

That one, plus I felt like Taylor scored on 3rd down in OT #2. The Greeneville TD in OT #1 was out of bounds. But, I think the two pass interference calls were even worse. I'm just disgusted with this whole game Comp. I probably should use my better judgement and just log off for awhile. How did the Wofford trip go?

The touchdown in OT #1 for Greeneville was good. WJHL's "Touchdown Friday Night" showed that play on the news that night and Fillers had BOTH feet inbounds.......

We were 30 minutes late. I was relegated to the back seat otherwise we would have been 30 minutes early. The coaches meeting (that we missed) was short and sweet (they are in signing mode not hospitality mode). Our tour was by an injured player. The campus is sweet. Awfully large for such a small student body. Tremendous fan base also...it was packed with tailgaiters everywhere. Not quite the party that MTSU was but still impressive. So as you know they are in the middle of building new everything.

Coach Johnson told Taylor Thursday on the phone that he was offering two RB's and was reserving the third offer until he saw his film. He also told him he wanted someone with tackle breaking ability but he needed more than his '07 highlight film showed. He told him his past recruits have great speed but that he has concluded that speed is less important than field prowess. He is supposed to call tomorrow. So maybe just maybe something good happens. After Friday I'm not holding my breath. Take it as it comes.

Sorry to drag you out but after watching the film I confirmed what I felt in the game. I wanted to keep my mouth shut but whoever sees the film will see the truth. I mean KK is blocking the guy and he reverse spins out of the block and they throw the flag...meanwhile Taylor is diving into the endzone...with 30 seconds on the clock. Block in the back! Stab in the back. That was the game. Period. No need for overtime. Again, sorry to drag you out but I'm having a difficult time with it.

You know there are some decent respectable people on here and they would not dare rub it in and I take nothing away from them but it is in the middle of the frame. You don't have to look hard.

Anyway, all we can do is know what we know and hope that life gives our boys another day. It just wasn't supposed to be this way. I mean break my jaw, bust my head and I'll concede defeat. But not like this.

We were 30 minutes late. I was relegated to the back seat otherwise we would have been 30 minutes early. The coaches meeting (that we missed) was short and sweet (they are in signing mode not hospitality mode). Our tour was by an injured player. The campus is sweet. Awfully large for such a small student body. Tremendous fan base also...it was packed with tailgaiters everywhere. Not quite the party that MTSU was but still impressive. So as you know they are in the middle of building new everything.

Coach Johnson told Taylor Thursday on the phone that he was offering two RB's and was reserving the third offer until he saw his film. He also told him he wanted someone with tackle breaking ability but he needed more than his '07 highlight film showed. He told him his past recruits have great speed but that he has concluded that speed is less important than field prowess. He is supposed to call tomorrow. So maybe just maybe something good happens. After Friday I'm not holding my breath. Take it as it comes.

Sorry to drag you out but after watching the film I confirmed what I felt in the game. I wanted to keep my mouth shut but whoever sees the film will see the truth. I mean KK is blocking the guy and he reverse spins out of the block and they throw the flag...meanwhile Taylor is diving into the endzone...with 30 seconds on the clock. Block in the back! Stab in the back. That was the game. Period. No need for overtime. Again, sorry to drag you out but I'm having a difficult time with it.

You know there are some decent respectable people on here and they would not dare rub it in and I take nothing away from them but it is in the middle of the frame. You don't have to look hard.

Anyway, all we can do is know what we know and hope that life gives our boys another day. It just wasn't supposed to be this way. I mean break my jaw, bust my head and I'll concede defeat. But not like this.

Well, good luck to Taylor. I hope he gets the offer. If they want tackle breaking ability, they'll get it! Also, congrats on the POY award.

He was no where near being out of bounds. First off I was standing right there watching it(remember the black line is in, white's out) second off come on down and watch Friday night lights, they captured it perfect. He had six inches. Quit whining it's over our Superstars out played your so called ones.

Well, good luck to Taylor. I hope he gets the offer. If they want tackle breaking ability, they'll get it! Also, congrats on the POY award.

Too bad he couldn't break those tackles in the second OT for the win. Biggest two plays of his career and he... well you know. Like I've said all along fine back just not all he's cracked up to be. Sorry

Congrats to Greeneville and Sullivan South on their victories tonight.....so whats it going to be next week on the rug.

Well, one good thing if Greeneville loses to Maryville this week: Greeneville fans won't have to come up with their own excuses. Everyone can just cut and paste from this thread. Will save a lot of time.

Well, one good thing if Greeneville loses to Maryville this week: Greeneville fans won't have to come up with their own excuses. Everyone can just cut and paste from this thread. Will save a lot of time.

Possibly true. But, I have a feeling, our excuses and yours won't be the same. It's hard to come up with excuses when you lose by several scores.

Possibly true. But, I have a feeling, our excuses and yours won't be the same. It's hard to come up with excuses when you lose by several scores.

Just think you guys will have to come up with even more excuses if and when we lose by several scores this week. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />