Greeneville and Sullivan South Take 2!

sccaii

i wish i was as smart as you fellows , i couldn't even get in D.B. i was home schooled i read some where that they was top 10% highschool in the country ,i don't thank south and greenville are top 10% in tenn. the 48 ranked state for education

you boys arn't only tuff talkers but real smart , i thank wal-mart could use you skills

My bad midul skewl i thank ewes better go bak 2 hom skewlin

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look forward to seeing Bobby run against his old class mates next year.You guys will feel better in a week or two.It took me a few days to get over being mad about the McMinn loss.I respect the parents and players of South and they had a great run.I'm still waiting on Wildcat to get over being mad on the DB vs McMinn thread.That's all in fun for me now,but it's hard on the parents and players right after a loss to be on coachT.I wish everyone would lay off the kids while they are giving each other a hard time.Nobody is perfect,and making fun of some fans is just not the same as trying to lay blame on a kid for the loss.

It will be old home week when Bobby plays DB next year. He had a few good runs at Greeneville- we hope to see more next year. As of now, he's lined up to work wtih two different trainers, attend a ton of short camps and go to the FSU Bobby Bowden Camp in July for his 3rd year. It's a great camp if any other Rebel parents want to send their kid with us. We have family down there so the only cost is the camp, not the dorm. Considering all that Bobby has been through this football season, he's come back like champ at home, school, and field. ALL the boys had a good ride--- I'm proud to be a Rebel mom, alumni, and fan.

What the heck is this jab?? Bradley was absolutly amazing in this game, fumbled once but no Greeneville points off of it. Passed great all night. But by seeing your post joining date and number of posts your just a pot stirrer whos mommy just let him join this board. Amazing keyboard courage genius, come out in the real world n run that mouth and I'll hand you your rear end in a hand basket PERIOD! Its a shame the class Greeneville fansand players had during and after the game they get representation like yourself on these forums. Not to Dis Barb or the other Greeneville faithful whove been great but this guys an Idiot. Oh I'll be down for Friday nights game feel free to look me up /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Probably a student, so please try to overlook it. There's always somebody that doesn't think before typing but most mature rational people wouldn't single out any single player in a negative way. It was a well-played game by both teams and you're right, both teams' fans, for the most part, are super high in the classiness department.

i wish i was as smart as you fellows , i couldn't even get in D.B. i was home schooled i read some where that they was top 10% highschool in the country ,i don't thank south and greenville are top 10% in tenn. the 48 ranked state for education

you boys arn't only tuff talkers but real smart , i thank wal-mart could use you skills

Wizard where were you the night them south parents cut DB to shreads on here? Wheres milly mouth

wildcat,blowing his tuba /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> DB ain't the only ones that choked. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

what is this stuff D.B. 44 south 0

maryville will be lucky and beat the greendevils with or without the refs . When they play HILLSBORO the reign will be over for good , they will not win in the 6a but will be competitive

What are you talking about DB 44 south 0 for? We will find out how good greeneville is when they play maryville. I wish Greeneville the best of luck. They will need it!

Greenville will not come close to beating Maryville. You people can go ahead and get over that one today. And by the way, South had no chance of beating them either. Also Hillsboro came to Maryville before with a "better team" than Maryville had and left with a loss to the Rebels. The same thing will happen this year.

ok Bud ,typical south logic , trash theirs but not ours ,i've got a feeling south had a few hold backs . most are 18 or 19 years old i.f they can't handle the trash talk they are in for a rude awaking if the play at the next level ,where mommy and daddy won't be there to takeup for little johnny or bradley

yup I see you joined today, another pot stirring Idiot, hurry and log off before your mom finds out your on the PC ROTFLMAO /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

yup I see you joined today, another pot stirring Idiot, hurry and log off before your mom finds out your on the PC ROTFLMAO /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

ya' ll way to witty for me , FOSSPAB

ya' ll way to witty for me , FOSSPAB

YOU DON'T STIRR POT , YOU SMOKE IT

Wow. This thread is in Sodom and Gomora now. It takes the modulation of someone like Waco to shut everybody up. As far as DB is concerned I remember 2 games this season and one last season where the refereeing was tantamount to the outcome of those games. I can't remember the games so I hope Waco can make it clear pronto. I do remember the circumstances. On one the ball was in the endzone and about 30 yards back up field Jamie was ruled down. Trouble was he didn't have the ball. The ruling however was no TD. Potential game changing play? Seems like I remember a goal line stand where the other team was kicking a field goal and the holder took it to the house. I remember some talk about how he was down. I remember the Indian faithful screaming on the boards about how they were taken to the bank. I can site you many wrongful calls dealt to the Rebels as all teams can site the same. I said all teams can site the same. Oh, but it's OK when it's done to you and you have the right to complain. Is that how it works? Oh how quickly we forget what it felt like. Fact is, we all have endured it...some to a larger degree than others. BUT, regular season is one thing and playoffs are another. At Maryville last year was the least amount of flags I have seen in all my football days. They were intent on letting the boys play. Yes there were penalties and some went Souths way but it was all left on the field.

There are those on this thread that have concluded what I have stated and that is that on the last play in regulation there was no hold, clip, or any other mistake to legally have called back the TD with 30 seconds left. The film plainly shows it. I don't care about the catch in the endzone or the interferene calls or the 3rd down pass in the second OT being across the plane. The film shows that this football game was won in regulation. Now if you have the stones to see it and admit it then watch the film. Period.

I don't care if Fletcher is a 2nd rate back in a middle school conference, I don't care if he is nothing more than JUCO material, I don't care who doesn't like him or me or the Rebels in general. All I wanted was for someone to admit that they saw the film and that the game was over in regulation. So I am satisfied.

As far as Greenville, they are twice the team they were when they played Jeff. And besides in preseason South didn't allow anything but negative yardage when they scrimmaged. Ask Jeff. It matters not. All that matters is today and today Greenville is hosting Maryville. Everyone else is playing basketball.

I have accepted it and I am behind Greenville 100%. You may not want my support...your call. But all you other people on here stoning Southers...and that would basically be me and Volman, for ranting about a bad call...well all I have to say is I would be leary living in a glass house. We are all guilty of what this thread is about except maybe Noonesfool. From 30 seconds to go in regulation until the end of OT there was 7 monumental violations with most of them if not all going against South. Do the math.

Now I said this before and no one cares about my opinion now but you get it anyway. If Greenville leaves Hall at QB they get anihialated. If they put their backup at QB and let Hall and Barner carry the mail then they have a chance. Hall will fake a long ball and take it up the gut one time and Maryville will put that play 6 feet under. Just play football Devils and you will put up a great fight.

Hillsboro has never been to Maryville.

Don't let the facts get in the way of you impertinent posts!

Greenville will not come close to beating Maryville. You people can go ahead and get over that one today. And by the way, South had no chance of beating them either. Also Hillsboro came to Maryville before with a "better team" than Maryville had and left with a loss to the Rebels. The same thing will happen this year.