SP at TC

purplegoldfan

what was the name of the RB that was a sr. in 1999 #24 i think, i want to say "sam houston" but i think the american history part of my brain is sending signals to the football part. dang concussions...milk,... eggs,... i know i'm forgetting something else... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what was the name of the RB that was a sr. in 1999 #24 i think, i want to say "sam houston" but i think the american history part of my brain is sending signals to the football part. dang concussions...milk,... eggs,... i know i'm forgetting something else... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Sam Pickett?

Sam Pickett?

That's the cat, man. i had a good angle on him down the sideline one night and when my hand reached out to grab him, i swear, it was like he teleported 10 more yards away, like that(i just stapped my fingers)!!!! at least i think he did...HUT HUT...milk,...watch the safety...red thirteen...eggs,...UNO!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

That's the cat, man. i had a good angle on him down the sideline one night and when my hand reached out to grab him, i swear, it was like he teleported 10 more yards away, like that(i just stapped my fingers)!!!! at least i think he did...HUT HUT...milk,...watch the safety...red thirteen...eggs,...UNO!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I remember that night in 1999. I was sitting in the pressbox when Sam left Doc Harper in the dust. Harper even had an angle on him and it looked like he was in quick sand.

UTVols07, pardon me for interrupting, but didn't it rain on all the teams last night? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> One man's interception, could be another man's drop. Your team is outstanding, don't make excuses for a missed opportunity. What if the kid had intercepted the ball....fumbled it on a hit during the return....FCS picks it up and scores anyways. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I know, thats pretty rediculous.....but so are excuses. You won, let it go at that!

And your wrong....Friday Night will be the same defense.....you just hope for better results.

Kazam /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dude someone obviosly has rubbed you raw! chill man dont be so defensive! Yes it did rain everywhere; but it was pretty bad at the pitt last night according to the news. Would it be fair to say just possibly it might have been raining a tad bit harder three hours away from whereever you were last night, I mean I didnt see anywhere it siad TC's game was postponed due to lightning. Now that doesn't prove it was worse at either place but my freind it does kind of give reason to the thought that if its misting rain or drizzling rain at your house could it be a little more severe at mine. (And yea if a frog had wings he wouldnt bump his bottom everytime he jumped either).

I'm not hating on SP but TC takes this one. Yeah yeah, I know....strap up the basketball shoes etc, but this is TC's year. Congrats on a great season and you beat us last night fair and square. Just enjoy that one because it ends Friday night on the creekbank. TC.....you might want to rope off a section for the FC crowd. I'd say we will have a crew there to watch this. Oh yeah, and we'll be sure to bring our "illegal" horns with us. Those SP people weren't feeling the horns. We in region 4 all have em. Better get used to it. Go yellowjackets......did I just say that????

I'm not hating on SP but TC takes this one. Yeah yeah, I know....strap up the basketball shoes etc, but this is TC's year. Congrats on a great season and you beat us last night fair and square. Just enjoy that one because it ends Friday night on the creekbank. TC.....you might want to rope off a section for the FC crowd. I'd say we will have a crew there to watch this. Oh yeah, and we'll be sure to bring our "illegal" horns with us. Those SP people weren't feeling the horns. We in region 4 all have em. Better get used to it. Go yellowjackets......did I just say that????

that last part felt gooooood, didn't it? welcome to the darkside, young skywalker. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Let us look at the scores:

SP beats FC 28-12 in a rainstorm with one touchdown coming after the lightning storm on pretty much a hail mary pass. TC beats FC 28-6 on a dry field. I just don't see how FC fans can say the Pirates do not have a chance....that is just plain ignorant. I guess that just comes from a lack of knowledge in football.... and it could be from a little envy too since FC's record against Trousdale & South Pittsburg is not stellar. Region 4 (besides Trousdale) does not have any respect for South Pittsburg. They did not last year and they do not this year. I am sure if we beat Trousdale they still will not. By the way, the Pirates are region champs in 1A and 2A again this year. With a hard fought win over Trousdale, they could make it two years in a row as region 3 and 4 champs!

GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!