SP at TC

purplegoldfan

I HAVE WATCHED THIS POST SINCE SATURDAY MORNING. ..I HAVE NEVER HEARD SUCH ADO ..EVER. McKENZIE BEAT UNION CITY IN A GAME.. NOT UNLIKE YOURS BUT AFTERWARD WE STEWED A MINUTE AND THEN CONGRADULATED THE WINNER AND WISHED THEM THE BEST. HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS...15=16-17-18 YEAR OLD KIDS PLAYING AS HARD AS THEY CAN FOR THEIR SCHOOL... AND AS ALWAYS PARENTS HAVE TO GET ENVOLVED AND MAKE IT UGLY11

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HAVE WATCHED THIS POST SINCE SATURDAY MORNING. ..I HAVE NEVER HEARD SUCH ADO ..EVER. McKENZIE BEAT UNION CITY IN A GAME.. NOT UNLIKE YOURS BUT AFTERWARD WE STEWED A MINUTE AND THEN CONGRADULATED THE WINNER AND WISHED THEM THE BEST. HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS...15=16-17-18 YEAR OLD KIDS PLAYING AS HARD AS THEY CAN FOR THEIR SCHOOL... AND AS ALWAYS PARENTS HAVE TO GET ENVOLVED AND MAKE IT UGLY11

AMEN BROTHER

You ever thought maybe thats why SP has CHAMPIONSHIP rings and UC and MCKenzy DO NOT.

slim, Old Pirate says it's too far for this OP tp travel to see the game friday, but do have plans on visiting cuz near Nashviille and will be at the championship game. Good Luck to the jackets, should be another great game.

Thanks /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

slim, Old Pirate says it's too far for this OP tp travel to see the game friday, but do have plans on visiting cuz near Nashviille and will be at the championship game. Good Luck to the jackets, should be another great game.

OP, I looked for you, as well, but didn't know what to look for, except a guy with skillet marks

on his noggin. LOL Tried before the game, but at half time the crowd made it impossible to

even see my feet. Couldn't feel 'em either ( froze ). Maybe "if" we are fortunate to make it

to the 'boro, we can meet up there. No guarantees here...all the muffins have long since

disappeared during the reg. season. Tough as nails from here on out. Did get to talk to Zone

for a few.

Take care neighbor....see ya ( maybe )

snoball:

what you asked me in the other forum that got locked, about the trousdale fans on the south pitt side.

they were trying to irritate the south pitt fans as much as possible. and they were getting a mouth full. i really thought there was gonna be a fight. it was pretty classless by trousdale fans.

and i forgot i made this pic...

Monkey Wrench, according to this pic, you were right next to us boys from Cloudland. We made the 5 hr trip to watch one heck of a game. We were in the upper corner of the SP stands near the 15 yd line. I recognize every one in the pic. You must have been right beside us.