SP at TC

purplegoldfan

No problem Ole3 putt, I looked for you before the game ,but once the game started, I was pretty focused on 2 very good football teams. Trousdale was the more solid team ,but South Pitt was never out of it because of their big play capability. Maybe I can find you next week.

Look foward to it. Games won't get any easier from here on out. I know our boys were physically & emotionally exhausted after what they faced last night. it was tuff!! That's what High school football is all about. I don't expect Oneida to be any different. we gota look at it as another opportunity to succeed..

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being associated with a team that was convicted of CHEATING has really made him jealous of SP

Jealous of Spitt?

Spitters have been on here all year bragging about how good they were; their kids were the fastest, strongest, best coached, and of course, had the best fans and facilities in single A. Ya'll bashed young programs and rubbed their noses in it when you mercy ruled them. Anytime you weren't able to run up the score you blamed it on refs, facilities, or Groder's merciful subbing. Leading up to this game you bragged about having too many weapons for Trousdale, and when they whip you, you blame the officials.

Your sportsmanship is poor when you win, and horrible when you lose.

No, I'm really not jealous at all.

Being associated with a team that was convicted of CHEATING has really made him jealous of SP

Jealous of Spitt?

Spitters have been on here all year bragging about how good they were; their kids were the fastest, strongest, best coached, and of course, had the best fans and facilities in single A. Ya'll bashed young programs and rubbed their noses in it when you mercy ruled them. Anytime you weren't able to run up the score you blamed it on refs, facilities, or Groder's merciful subbing. Leading up to this game you bragged about having too many weapons for Trousdale, and when they whip you, you blame the officials.

I see I hit a nerve /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

A few boastful fans does not make a fan base. Not all of us do as you describe. I know we have a few idiots...every team does. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Don't you understand that this is simply a message board....let the jealousy and hate go

Of course we are 25-1 over the last two years so we are doing some things right

Jealous of Spitt?

I see I hit a nerve /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

A few boastful fans does not make a fan base. Not all of us do as you describe. I know we have a few idiots...every team does. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Don't you understand that this is simply a message board....let the jealousy and hate go

Of course we are 25-1 over the last two years so we are doing some things right

You just can't help yourself, can you?

I could get on here and say that yes the refs did miss a bunch of holding and false starts against TC...but i won't! Bottom line is Vic blew this game again just like ten years ago! You have last years state title game defensive mvp not even playing defense which just blows my mind! We scored and went ahead and bottom line is they wanted it more than we did because on a crucial third and ten they converted and we could not stop them...The tougher team won so to that I say congratulations on TC for sticking with your gameplan and doing what you have done all year and not changing...Yall deserved to win the game because your line just aboslutely whooped ours...So bottom line if we stop yall on the last drive we win and we didnt get it done and you earned a great hard victory! Congratulations and please beat Oneida! Good luck! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

When I found out (and pretty much knew all year) that SP would be playing TC, I was pretty certain that this would be a very hard game for SP to win. Neither team has won two in a row in this series. Also, the team with the revenge factor has always won the following year's game. Even though I hate losing, I would rather get beat by a quality program like TC than any other team. It is funny, if you think about things, if one of these teams was not in 1A the last 15 years, one program would have 3 more gold balls!! Anyway.....

Last night's game was another classic between South Pittsburg and Trousdale. This was like watching two prize fighters dook it out for 12 rounds!! Of course my team lost, but they gave it their all. The Pirate defense played well with their backs to the wall, but were just worn down by that last drive in the 4th quarter. This was probably the best defensive game I have seen since the 1994 South Pittsburg/Jasper game. TC does not really have any stars, but have a great TEAM. Those boys played like a well oiled machine. I was very impressed with the sportsmanship by the Trousdale players after the game (except for 83). I saw several of the players helping some of our seniors up off the ground....that is just nothing but class. I know that we had several players and fans that did not show sportsmanship, but I saw it on the other side too. That type of behavior is on every team and a part of every fan base. Good luck next week, which I think you will not need.

To the Pirate seniors, hold your head high. The last 4 years have been good. You got the Gold ball last year and just fell a little short this time. Each of you should be very proud of the accomplishments you have made over the last 2 years. The underclassmen just need to get in that weight room and get ready for next year. We have alot of talent coming back and will be in the mix for the state next year.

I could get on here and say that yes the refs did miss a bunch of holding and false starts against TC...but i won't! Bottom line is Vic blew this game again just like ten years ago! You have last years state title game defensive mvp not even playing defense which just blows my mind! We scored and went ahead and bottom line is they wanted it more than we did because on a crucial third and ten they converted and we could not stop them...The tougher team won so to that I say congratulations on TC for sticking with your gameplan and doing what you have done all year and not changing...Yall deserved to win the game because your line just aboslutely whooped ours...So bottom line if we stop yall on the last drive we win and we didnt get it done and you earned a great hard victory! Congratulations and please beat Oneida! Good luck! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Old Pirate asked earler in the week if David was hurt and no one seemed to know he had any problems. OP had to scratch his head and wonder why he did not play on defense. Team chemistry missing for the last 5-6 games was the ultimate undoing of this team.

What a game! Prolly one of the best i've seen in a long time. Some of the posters are complaining of the refs. Yes they missed alot i agree but its was both ways. The fall starts on TC were very noticable and the encrochments on SP were questionable. I also saw at least 2 block n the backs on SP that were not called and heard the coaches saw on film where SP players were kicking TC players right in front of the refs. The refs didn't win or lose anyone the game. They stayed outta it. almost felt like they should've payed 7 dollars to get in themselves. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

But anyways, SP keep your heads up. The seniors have nothing to be ashamed of. You helped to put on one of the best shows in the history of the game. SP runs the tables next yr in 1A> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

TC great job. Now start to get focused on what lies ahead. The biggest game on the year is NOW this coming fri. Don't listen to what ppl say bout this week should be a push over, cuz im pretty sure them 'engines' are undefeated and are looking to scalp a few jackets.

I gotta give some recognition to my boy Austin Dillon(TC #83). He is the heart of this team. That kids is a FOOTBALL player. Great game, keep em up, and get one for the other hand. Think ya need a matching one. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Old Pirate asked earler in the week if David was hurt and no one seemed to know he had any problems. OP had to scratch his head and wonder why he did not play on defense. Team chemistry missing for the last 5-6 games was the ultimate undoing of this team.

#2didn't play on defense? TC better thank their lucky stars!!

Marion vs. Alcoa in the semis!!!!

What a game! Prolly one of the best i've seen in a long time. Some of the posters are complaining of the refs. Yes they missed alot i agree but its was both ways. The fall starts on TC were very noticable and the encrochments on SP were questionable. I also saw at least 2 block n the backs on SP that were not called and heard the coaches saw on film where SP players were kicking TC players right in front of the refs. The refs didn't win or lose anyone the game. They stayed outta it. almost felt like they should've payed 7 dollars to get in themselves. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

But anyways, SP keep your heads up. The seniors have nothing to be ashamed of. You helped to put on one of the best shows in the history of the game. SP runs the tables next yr in 1A> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

TC great job. Now start to get focused on what lies ahead. The biggest game on the year is NOW this coming fri. Don't listen to what ppl say bout this week should be a push over, cuz im pretty sure them 'engines' are undefeated and are looking to scalp a few jackets.

I gotta give some recognition to my boy Austin Dillon(TC #83). He is the heart of this team. That kids is a FOOTBALL player. Great game, keep em up, and get one for the other hand. Think ya need a matching one. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

your right there was alot of missed calls and who really cares bout the fans we went to watch the boys play the game not concentrate on the fans i didnt any way i watched the game and kept my nose in my own buisness but there are parents in the croud that hate to see there children get hurt or pushed round stuff like that that are the founds that were roudy not the ones withouht kids on the field i think myself