Oneida hosts Greenback

you forget my boy double duece

Heck-o..HOW could I do that.Fixed it though!!!!

whooooooooooooooo! thanks champ!!!!! you da man!!! maybe we can tag team against muledog & king leon whooooooooooo!!!!!

We could sell a serious amount of tickets for that......Champ and Flair vs muleboy and QueenMuffin......whooooooo daddyyyyyyyy!!!!!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun is Fun, But it is only Saturday , and your already up to 5 pages, and I see very little to do with the Greenback game. Champ, Flair ... Focus ..Focus

Focus.....uh we are.We focusing in on mule and queen.Anyways cleatless it is all in fun, you should know that.I guess it takes away from the thread topic,,could be good or could be bad, depends on how you look at it.

We just here having some fun nothing intended from taking away the accomplishments of this team.

Focus.....uh we are.We focusing in on mule and queen.Anyways cleatless it is all in fun, you should know that.I guess it takes away from the thread topic,,could be good or could be bad, depends on how you look at it.

We just here having some fun nothing intended from taking away the accomplishments of this team.

Sarcasm is a subtle science. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

After reading the Trousdale/South Pitt thread, apparently those fans think it doesnt matter who wins this game because the winner of the Trousdale/South Pitt already has the Championship in the bag /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" . I mean why even play this game if it isn't going to matter (major sarcasm). Frankly I think Oneida or Greenback can play with and even beat the two "powers" in the other game.