Farragut @ Ooltewah Round 3

AdmiralMan

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello to all my feathered friends and hello to all the ad's ( sorry cletus ). I'm not sure I have any Admiral friends. I thought I had one but he " hasnofriends ". Anyway, I thought about this one all week. Think I'll say it to close to call..

The Owls should win due to defense, home field advantage, and speed. Here's the but.... but if they turn over the ball or help the Ad's (sorry cletus) they could be in trouble.

Farragut is coming back to Hooterville with a running back with fresh legs. He's been hurt most of the year but if he is durable and is in game shape he could cause the Owl's some problems.

For the Ad's (sorry cletus) to win they must run the ball enough to keep the Owl's defense from pinning their ears back and rushing the passer. If not the QB from west Knoxville will have another looooooong night in Ooltewah.

Owl's need to do what they do best... Run, run, run....Control the clock.. Play good hardnosed defense and above all forget the last time they played this team. If the Owl's get caught looking back instead of forward it could cost them ....

Good Luck to my Owl friends..

Admirals have a safe trip..

I'll have an ear one this one....

tpoole12

Hello to all my feathered friends and hello to all the ad's ( sorry cletus ). I'm not sure I have any Admiral friends. I thought I had one but he " hasnofriends ". Anyway, I thought about this one all week. Think I'll say it to close to call..

The Owls should win due to defense, home field advantage, and speed. Here's the but.... but if they turn over the ball or help the Ad's (sorry cletus) they could be in trouble.

Farragut is coming back to Hooterville with a running back with fresh legs. He's been hurt most of the year but if he is durable and is in game shape he could cause the Owl's some problems.

For the Ad's (sorry cletus) to win they must run the ball enough to keep the Owl's defense from pinning their ears back and rushing the passer. If not the QB from west Knoxville will have another looooooong night in Ooltewah.

Owl's need to do what they do best... Run, run, run....Control the clock.. Play good hardnosed defense and above all forget the last time they played this team. If the Owl's get caught looking back instead of forward it could cost them ....

Good Luck to my Owl friends..

Admirals have a safe trip..

I'll have an ear one this one....

tpoole12

thanks tpoole, Ad's(not sorry Cletus) had a healthy running back coming into the game last time we played. He had 3 carries and was absolutly hammered all three times. The owls will be physical tonight and hopefully come out with a win. I agree with your assessment of the game. I hope all is well with ya.