Maverick Football

wheezie

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jet Pride.....Tony is probably too hot a commodity for the mavs now. They should have locked him when they had a chance. He is rumored to be farther down the road that little old AC. But guess what....he is still coaching AT ONEIDA! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> AND HIS TEAM IS STILL PLAYING, TOO!

Kazanity

Jet Pride.....Tony is probably too hot a commodity for the mavs now. They should have locked him when they had a chance. He is rumored to be farther down the road that little old AC. But guess what....he is still coaching AT ONEIDA! AND HIS TEAM IS STILL PLAYING, TOO!

Kazanity

I hope Tony stay at Oneida but I got this feeling Tony might try to go

JP, buddy.....I hope your right, because no matter where he went....his roots would always be here! He is a very smart coach and fortunately, I get to call him a friend too. I hope whenever he has to make a decision he will see what a wonderful impact he has made in Oneida. I honestly think he could win our second Gold Ball if he decided to stay....if not this season, then sometime in the future.

Kaz

JP, buddy.....I hope your right, because no matter where he went....his roots would always be here! He is a very smart coach and fortunately, I get to call him a friend too. I hope whenever he has to make a decision he will see what a wonderful impact he has made in Oneida. I honestly think he could win our second Gold Ball if he decided to stay....if not this season, then sometime in the future.

Kaz

I totally agree

Coach Kerr has made it clear that this was to be his last season and that he wanted to go out with these seniors. He's had a great career with a boatload of wins and accomplishments. Who might be the next Maverick football coach?

I am not for sure if he will retire he has nothing to prove 270 wins a CHAMPIONSHIPS but his life is FOOTBALL .I have not agreed with him at times and I know he is hard to COACH&PLAY for @ times but most everyone LOVES him he has helped so many people COACHES/PLAYERS/YOUNGMEN. I know he does crazy things like the same four passing playes in side the 11 fridaynite @ KC but he has more win than I do and most everone else too. I have heard if he does it could be someone within like COACH TERRY COACH J. PRICE OR THE O LINE COACH THAT CAME FROM GA. and COACH GILLIAM from S.H. he played for KERR @ AC. ITS a great job and what coach wouldnt want it just maybe COACH TONY LAMBERT he loves AC & AC LOVES HIM.

Kazam37 the reason his team is still playing its a single A football team little single A teams dont need to git big headed. ALMOST any team in 3 A region 2 would kill EM I love T L and the job he has done @ ONEIDA but its like a MIDDLE SCHOOL TEAM to the teams in REGION 2 3A where year in year out has a team @ the CHAMPIONSHIP. GOODLUCK GODBLESS

After downing little 'ole Oneida and throwing smack towards Coach Lambert you close out your statement with the words "godbless"

Hypocrite's amaze me sometimes.

Kazam37 the reason his team is still playing its a single A football team little single A teams dont need to git big headed. ALMOST any team in 3 A region 2 would kill EM I love T L and the job he has done @ ONEIDA but its like a MIDDLE SCHOOL TEAM to the teams in REGION 2 3A where year in year out has a team @ the CHAMPIONSHIP. GOODLUCK GODBLESS

You don't even know Lambert. He wouldn't hang with people making these kind of comments about kids. However , he has worked with people that do! TL loves middle school football by the way! He helped coach it at Oneida, and helped get it started at Anderson Co, if my memory serves me right.

oppressed238, before you get to far up on your region 2 3A high horse downing little ole middle school like 1A football & talking smack about how any region 2 3A school would "kill EM" just remember the same could be said about whatever 3A school your riding from our 4A & 5A bretheren. Think I'm wrong? How 'bout giving Farragut or Marryville a call, Heck I'm betting Alcoa in little ole 2 A might even be able to show you a thing or two.

Actually, looking at common opponents for that big "super region" Kingston beat harriman 20-18. Oneida beat harriman 21-0. Kingston finished 4th in their region.

making "assumptions" oneida could be anywhere from the 2-4 seed up in that region, because they would not beat catholic even on their best night most likely.