Maryville

hoggflag

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why Maryville has to travel to Rhea County and play this week?

I'm not real familar with how the playoffs work, but since Maryville is undefeated why must the travel?

If anyone could explain thanks in advance

CONFUSED??????

The host site alternates from the top and bottom bracket every year. This year is the bottom brackets turn to host.

The host site alternates from the top and bottom bracket every year. This year is the bottom brackets turn to host.

This is true unless the two teams are from the same conference. In that circumstance the higher seed is home. This may be a source of confusion to some, as Maryville has been home most of the time in the 3rd round due to this provision.

Maryville's program is amazing. No program in the state can stack up to their accomplishments.

Kinda of amazing, you cannot take away a streak like that, but it is against the same boring competition every year. They big name teams play other big names teams, Miami schools playing Dallas schools playing Atlanta schools playing Cleveland schools and so on. They need to quit worrying about Steve-o and the boys on trustees of First Baptist Maryville and that bland Blount County Championship and go out and play some one.

Kinda of amazing, you cannot take away a streak like that, but it is against the same boring competition every year. They big name teams play other big names teams, Miami schools playing Dallas schools playing Atlanta schools playing Cleveland schools and so on. They need to quit worrying about Steve-o and the boys on trustees of First Baptist Maryville and that bland Blount County Championship and go out and play some one.

Lord In !!!! Is that you? I haven't heard anything from you in forever it seems. Good to see your name. Rumor is, Maryville could be adding an out-of-state Nike school next year to their schedule. Just something I've heard. And I'm not sure what our trustees at FBC--who by the way are made up of "boys" and "girls" now-- have to do with anything???

Yea, I can see schools in Miami, Dallas, Atlanta and Cleveland being the size of Maryville, back in the 1830's!

Will Maryville have good talent next year?

from what i hear they wont be as good?

and look at this 2 everyone that views this

http://sports.espn.go.com/highschool/rise/...tory?id=3722671

Maryville #19 in nation.

[/quote

It is nice to get nationwide reconigition but I always note most of these polls are based upon previous years combined. So to me it does not mean the team could beat everyone else below them on that list or even in the state. Maryville has been good for years and the record is enough for me and most fans.

Histroy has been made and we are still living a dream because of the hard work of many players, coaches and supporters. Go Reb's!