Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

I heard the statement on these boards a few days ago that South Pitt OR Trousdale was 2-3 touchdowns better than Oneida OR greenback. By that logic, seeing as Oneida beat Greenback by 5 touchdowns (they were up by 36 at one point before the starters came out) doesn't that make the score about even by their logic? Because, no offense to anyone, ive heard the statement also that SP and TC are on a different level then Oneida or Greenback... And honestly, if there is a level higher than Oneida was tonight, then they shouldnt be in TN for 1A football. Same level? it's possible, but unlikely.

Oneida is most definately beatable, look at their turnovers tonight and see(another screw up on special teams). I can most easily say, next friday, not this one, is the state championship. I'd feel bad for whoever the west ends out sending to Murfeesboro.

Good luck to both teams, and have a safe drive up and back.

Well i'm starting to believe that Mckenzie or JoMamaByrns might be better than Oneida this yr. We'll see when its all said and done. I may post some thing that may be offensive to opposing teams, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tell'em shady but eaze up a little we want to be the under dogs just like we've been all year

Talking about underdogs . Most of the games we played this year we went in as underdogs . We like rising to the top.

Its a whole lot better than falling . I Bet most will pick you all to win . Win or loose you all will be in for a game !!!!!!!!!

I heard the statement on these boards a few days ago that South Pitt OR Trousdale was 2-3 touchdowns better than Oneida OR greenback. By that logic, seeing as Oneida beat Greenback by 5 touchdowns (they were up by 36 at one point before the starters came out) doesn't that make the score about even by their logic? Because, no offense to anyone, ive heard the statement also that SP and TC are on a different level then Oneida or Greenback... And honestly, if there is a level higher than Oneida was tonight, then they shouldnt be in TN for 1A football. Same level? it's possible, but unlikely.

Oneida is most definately beatable, look at their turnovers tonight and see(another screw up on special teams). I can most easily say, next friday, not this one, is the state championship. I'd feel bad for whoever the west ends out sending to Murfeesboro.

Good luck to both teams, and have a safe drive up and back.

when you get this far, any of the remaing teams can when it, they are all here for a reason.

Whoa boys....everybody's talking junk on here and I don't exactly think that hits our motto on the head. TC is coming to the Reservation and we respect your body of work. Whether you respect ours or not kinda defeats the purpose, doesn't it. We feel we have a tremendous team that like wine.....has gotten better with age. We'll see if that is correct next Friday Night. You will face a team that plays hard to the whistle and, at least through the playoffs, has gotten along well with Mr. Momentum. I don't know how our "speed" compares to yours, but a team getting this far certainly ain't slow. Of that, you would be hard to argue. The "tone" of our conversation should reflect our character. Up here we have been teaching PCC. Good motto to live by, if you ask me. Now I'm not the sweetest old feller, but trash talk among has-beens doesn't do justice to these young men. If we stay this way, all you'll hear from old Kaz is.....see ya next Friday! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kaz /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

best way is east on 40 till you get to harriman then north on 27, about 50 miles.about 2 hrs 40 min.and there is that time thing it is 12:11 now

i sure will keep that time change in mind maybe ill leave 5 hours early this time too look forward to playing yall and get ready we bring a gang of jacket fans on rode trips with us

I believe when it is this late in the playoffs all teams are capable of beating one another. You TC fellas seem to think you have got it in the bag but I assure you Oneida will give you all you want and more I'm sure the Indians will be bringing their bugspray next Friday.

They MIGHT hang tough for a quarter. Maybe, Possibly.

There is no doubt in my mind that Oneida is a very good football team. Your not still playing Thanksgiving week if your a muffin! I will say this if your any better than the team we beat tonight then i'll kiss you right square in the well you know what. We're beatable there's no doubt but i guarantee you one thing WE WILL NOT QUIT. What you see in the 1st quarter is what you'll see in the 4th quarter. We just get stronger as the game goes on. This could be a very dangerous game for us especially after a battle like we were in tonight. Jackets there's no time for a let down if you have a let down you'll find yourself watching the bluecross bowl from your living room. This is the semifinals show them injuns how we play football in Trousdale County!! They've seen it before but lets show em again. Does anyone know the record between these two schools. I remember playing y'all atleast once up there in the playoffs but thats the only game i remember between us. GO JACKETS!!!!!!

There is no doubt in my mind that Oneida is a very good football team. Your not still playing Thanksgiving week if your a muffin! I will say this if your any better than the team we beat tonight then i'll kiss you right square in the well you know what. We're beatable there's no doubt but i guarantee you one thing WE WILL NOT QUIT. What you see in the 1st quarter is what you'll see in the 4th quarter. We just get stronger as the game goes on. This could be a very dangerous game for us especially after a battle like we were in tonight. Jackets there's no time for a let down if you have a let down you'll find yourself watching the bluecross bowl from your living room. This is the semifinals show them injuns how we play football in Trousdale County!! They've seen it before but lets show em again. Does anyone know the record between these two schools. I remember playing y'all atleast once up there in the playoffs but thats the only game i remember between us. GO JACKETS!!!!!!

I thought they said the two schools are 1-1 vs. each other. Back in 93 and then sometime after that?