Goodpasture @ Milan

CougarBrown

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no doubt that Goodpasture is a very tallented team and that Cunningham is one of the best backs in 2A. However, from what I have read and what I have heard from people who have seen them play, Goodpasture is one dimensional. Although it is possibe for tallented well coached teams that are one dimensional to make it to this point of the playoffs, they don't fair well against tallented well coached teams that are well rounded. Cunningham is good, but if Milan contains him, what will Goodpasture do?

GP has a few other backs that are almost as fast as Cunningham but just don't have all the moves and are not as tough to bring down.

GP has a few other backs that are almost as fast as Cunningham but just don't have all the moves and are not as tough to bring down.

Goodpasture has several backs that all bring something different to the table. #20 is the other wing opposite of Benji. He is quick and fast, but not a fast as Benji. They have two fullbacks that play. #29 is quick and agressive. #32 is big and strong, and can run. There QB can make the throws that Coach Martin ask's him to, but he can scramble. The widereceivers are #17, #9, and #28. #17 is there possesion receiver, #28 is another possesion receiver, and #9 is there fastest WR, but he is the young one. They have a good line, and they do not beat themselves.

Guest nwtnsports

Just saw where the game previews are up on the football page over at milanhighsports.com. Check out the Cougar and Bulldog scouting reports and game notes. Goodpasture fans can get Milan's roster and season stats. Then pick this week's winner in the poll.