White House @ Knox Catholic

chokeonaloaf

I hope that every single person on earth thinks that lil ol country white house wont have a chance. Because there will be somethin else comin. Trox is an excellent quarterback, and the paynes run very hard. Parker, the Neals, Barret... they will light you up. And for everyone sayin wh isnt a second half team is cuz we've had our subs in the whole 4th quarter. When we were down at the half to beech, we came back in the second half to win it. Plus i see that kc runs a 50 defense. WH has had alot of practice against that defense since thats what wh runs alot of the time and since Station Camp ran the exact same defense. (WH put 35 on that defense) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Station Camp is not Catholic.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK YOU FOR GETTING ON HERE AND SAYING THAT,AND SHUTTING UP THOSE IRISH FANS WHO THINK THEY CAN JUST LINE IT UP AND RUN THE BALL DOWN PEOPLE THROATS, CATHOLIC, DIDNT DO JACK SHT AGAINST AC EXCEPT FOR THOSE TWO SCREEN PLAYS, LIKE YOU MENTIONED, I WILL ALSO SAY THIS, THAT THE TOUCHDOWN THAT WAS CAUGHT ON SECOND AND GOAL WHEN AC PLAYED KC, AND THE REFS CALLED IT INCOMPLETE, WELL LETS JUST SAY THAT SOMEONE HAS COME FOWARD WITH VIDEO SHOWING THAT WILSON #6 FOR AC CAUGHT THE BALL, MAINTAINED POSSION ALL THE WAY THROUGH, AND KNOW THE TWO REFS THE BACKJUDGE, AND THE SIDELINE JUDGE, THAT WAS ON AC SIDELINE, BOTH ARE BEING REPREMANED, AND TSSAA IS ALSO GATHERING UP INFORMATION ABOUT A RUMOR, (AND I SAID A RUMOR) THAT THOSE TWO OFFICIALS AND THE SIDE JUDGE THAT WAS ON KC SIDE, MAY HAVE HAD RELATIVES PLAYING IN THAT GAME, AND MAY HAVE ALSO TAKIN MONEY UNDER THE TABLE! TSSAA IS KEEPING A HUSH HUSH ON THIS SITUATION, BUT THE WAY I FOUND OUT WAS THRU MY FATHER IN LAW, WHO IS THE #5TH RNKED OFFICIAL IN THE STATE, I HOPE KC LOSES, BUT I DNT SEE IT HAPPENING OVER IN F** TOWN, GO WHITE HOUSE!

Those refs were from upper East Tennessee, it would be amazing that they would have relatives playing in the game.

KNOXVILLE CATHOLIC

Fri Aug. 22 at Morristown West W 28-0

Fri Aug. 29 Stone Memorial R W 41-7

Fri Sep. 5 Austin-East R W 21-12

Fri Sep. 12 Knoxville Webb W 20-16

Fri Sep. 19 at Livingston Academy R W 47-7

Fri Sep. 26 at Baylor W 21-20

Fri Oct. 3 at Anderson Co. R W 28-14

Fri Oct. 17 at Fulton R W 28-3

Fri Oct. 24 Kingston R W 8-7

Fri Oct. 31 Scott R W 48-20

Fri Nov. 7 Gibbs 3A Playoffs W 59-0

Fri Nov. 14 Anderson Co. 3A 2nd Round W 17-13

Fri Nov. 21 Austin-East 3A Quarterfinals W 45-0

Fri Nov. 28 White House 3A Semifinals

WHITE HOUSE

Fri Aug. 29 at Portland W 35-17

Fri Sep. 5 Alcoa L 3-28

Fri Sep. 12 at Springfield W 43-7

Fri Sep. 19 at Macon Co. R W 38-6

Fri Sep. 26 Beech W 24-20

Fri Oct. 3 Sycamore R W 40-29

Fri Oct. 10 Pearl Cohn R W 44-8

Fri Oct. 17 at DeKalb Co. R W 49-35

Fri Oct. 24 at Station Camp R W 21-20

Fri Oct. 31 Greenbrier R W 52-14

Fri Nov. 7 East Ridge 3A Playoffs W 39-0

Fri Nov. 14 DeKalb Co. 3A 2nd Round W 42-20

Fri Nov. 21 Station Camp 3A Quarterfinals W 35-12

Fri Nov. 28 at Knoxville Catholic 3A Semifinals

First of all I don't See Alcoa on the K C schedule and if I did, I am pretty sure it would read L. pssst...btw Station Camp ran the wing T to perfection too.

By looking at these two schedules side by side it looks like Knox squeeked by in a few games and looks like they are subject to being "weak" or something at times. Here is why I say that......

21-12 at Austin East.....?..... 20-16 at Knoxville Webb- a close game to a team that had 6 losses this yr and no playoffs.....??.......21-20 to BAYLOR -

who had 5 losses this yr and no PLayoffs.....?..........8-7 to KINGSTON, who had 4 losses this yr....??..... and 17-13 to Anderson Co who had 4 losses.

So you really don't Look like the power House that you say you are. Just keep talking and we will see who comes out on TOP after 4 quaters.

GO DEVILS

You obviously don't follow Upper East football, Catholic vs. Webb is a rivalry, no matter the records or the past when they play it's always a battle for bragging rights. There is no team Catholic will play that can or will have the athletes that A-E has. They had a close game the first time they played, b/c Vann blew his knee out and Cozart did not play, yet they still won and look at last weeks score. Kingston is a very physical team and if any team in our region (A-E, Kingston, Anderson County) were playing you guys they would still be double digit favorites.

In 2004 White House also crushed your Bobcats. It was 29-0 at the half, so make sure that you remember that. White House was also in 4A then, and if they would have been in 3A like they should have been they would have won state that year for sure.

Being "crushed" /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> STLL didn't change the fact that Greenbrier was the 2004 Runnerup...NOT White House. And WH would have had about as much luck beating Fulton that year as they do beating Alcoa.

I'm with Choke on this one. I've seen KC play sveral times this year and I think their defense will see them through in a close, defensive battle. Rain will help KC and this should be a great game in the end. Good luck to all the players! I've got:

Catholic-24

White House-10

I was a visitor from out of town the watch the White House game last Friday. Having competed from a school of 2,000 plus against the best coached in the nation...I would be amazed if KC won this weeks game. White House guts will win in a tough game against silver-spoonfed kids from KC when it gets tough.

I will call garbage on that...Alcoa went in and jobbed WH on their home field in front of about 1500 fans if that.

Catholic has some speed and we know all too well that WH cannot handle ANY speed.

I look for KC to roll by at least 10+

You can't block what you can't touch.

AE would have routed WH.

WH can handle speed!!!! They are a balanced team, Run it well and throw it well! They have a 340 dt I think. I know he gave us alot of problems. They have alot of depth. This should be a great game.

I was a visitor from out of town the watch the White House game last Friday. Having competed from a school of 2,000 plus against the best coached in the nation...I would be amazed if KC won this weeks game. White House guts will win in a tough game against silver-spoonfed kids from KC when it gets tough.

Mr game leg have you seen Catholic play this or any year ??? I believe that there will be some disappointed WH fans come late friday night. JMHO

Covering the Nashville area, i got the chance to see Pearl Cohn vs Fulton the past two years. The first time they met both teams were evenly match, but Dennis rogan was indeed the x factor. last year fulton just zero on rushing Pearl Cohn qb deaunte Mason and crushed the firebirds. I got the oppurnity to see both White House and Knox Cath. Both teams are well coach, but the difference is Knox cath has the speed, and i dont think there WH defense can keep up. The white house fans know that they have a great team, but this is a different type of speed and coaching, just ask coach brunnetti and his former players of pearl cohn.

KC 24

WH 7

LOL..... Have to admit, this thread is full of humor. I've never read so many posts from fans of other programs....

Frustrated AC fans, bragging Alcoa fans, fans accusing Catholic of choking, envious Bobcat fans and delusional fans from both schools participating...

So, to add to the humor, here goes: AC, quit crying about the refs, you lost, twice, to a better team.

Alcoa: you have a great team, but you are only the 2nd best team in your county. No matter how many titles you win, that's gotta sting.

Bobcats: Runnerup....and only the 4th to 5th best team in our area.

Delusional fans from both sides.... Well, you know who you are...LOL... But to judge this game by the fans, both teams could beat small college teams...LOL.... Run it down thier throats...LOL

But, just goes to show we are passionate about our football, and that isn't a bad thing.

WH-24

Catholic-20

I AM LOOKING FOWARD TO AN EXCELLENT FOOTBALL GAME... PREDICTIONS ? COME ON!!! THIS GAME IS PLAYED BY YOUNG MEN FULL OF EMOTION AND IT'S THE SEMI FINALS...I HOPE THE WEATHER IS NOT A FACTOR SO BOTH TEAMS CAN PLAY WELL AND THE FANS STAY DRY...WELL FOR KC'S WING T... WHITE HOUSE HAS SEEN THE WING T FOR YEARS AND SEVERAL TIMES THIS YEAR. I'VE BEEN AROUND WHHS FOOTBALL FOR MANY YEARS AND THE COACHING STAFF DOES WONDERS WITH THE KIDS.. KC FANS I WILL GURANTEE ONE THING... YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN A TEAM WITH FAN SUPPORT LIKE YOU WILL FRIDAY NIGHT.... WH FANS GET THERE EARLY ONE SIDE OF STANDS LIKE NOTRE DAME....

HEY WHFAN 07 IF YOU GUYS BRING A LOT OF FANS GIT THERE EARLY KNOX CATLICK WAS NO PLACE FOR THE FANS TO SIT MOST GOOD PUBLIC SCHOOLS THAT HAS A BIG BAND WILL TAKE MOST OF IT UP. IF WH HAS LOUD FANS YOU GUYS WILL TAKE OVER THE PLACE THERE FANS ARE A LOT LIKE TN VOL FANS VERY QUITE.GOODLUCK TO THE NON-SCHOLARSHIPS SCHOOLS! KNOX CATLICK THEY SHOULD BE PUT BACK IN THE FINACIAL AID DIVISION WITH TEAMS LIKE BRENTWOOD THAT HAS ALL THE FINACIAL HELP FROM BOOSTERS.