Mitchell vs DL again.

Galilee

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not up to speed enough on computers to have more than one ID.

We had our own "mommy" this year and it was really bad. It caused headaches among the team memebers because she put too much personal stuff on here.....but this other one I had to block

While I do admire the original Eddie Haskell from Leave It To Beaver and his uncanny ability to create mayhem and distort facts, I cannot take the credit nor the blame for that poster

What you got against Mothers, bulldog? Are you talking about "blocking me?" Good luck with that Big Dog. Good luck to Mitchell. I hope you win and shut the mommy bashing posters who are for David Lipscomb on this thread up. I don't know if all David Lipscomb fans are as arrogant, and self-righteous as Bulldog and Vandy, (and I am pretty sure they are not), but I hope you can take some of the wind out of their sails. Would someone from Mitchell post about the games location, date, and start time. Some of us would like to show up and support Mitchell against the mighty DL.

What you got against Mothers, bulldog? Are you talking about "blocking me?" Good luck with that Big Dog. Good luck to Mitchell. I hope you win and shut the mommy bashing posters who are for David Lipscomb on this thread up. I don't know if all David Lipscomb fans are as arrogant, and self-righteous as Bulldog and Vandy, (and I am pretty sure they are not), but I hope you can take some of the wind out of their sails. Would someone from Mitchell post about the games location, date, and start time. Some of us would like to show up and support Mitchell against the mighty DL.

There's a giles county off-season thread..... Go get in on that.. I'm sure everyone will enjoy your in depth football knowledge.

Your not going to support your region 5? Thats pathetic and a poor loser. The Mustangs would have supported the Bobcats all the way had they won on Friday night. But they didnt, your season is over and no reason to hold anything against the Mustangs for ending it.

Bulldog has nothing against mothers....most often they are overprotective and basically nonfunctional on this type of setting. I had a very strong disagreement with one of our own moms on here who chose to air out team issues on this venue and that did not belong on here. I think you will find that I support ALL region 5 teams and always have at this time. I have done this for years. If you notice what member number I am you can see that I am a veteran on here and over 120,000 people have joined Coacht since I joined and you got on here.

Furthermore, I am not going to sit around and let you take potshots at me just because you are a "mom". You will get no free pass from me. It was my opinion and you call me arrogant and self-righteous. What's wrong with you?

Everyone else comes together and supports our region winner and that goes back to the day when Greenbrier was in our region and Giles was a next to last place team in the region.

I have always enjoyed the banter of our fellow region rivals. Congratulations, you are the first traitor! If you really want to go to the game and cheer for Mitchell, I can see to it that your ticket is paid for and you can sit with them and cheer all you want. I am sure that vandy1 can give directions. By the way, I think that vandy1 knows that I am not a DL fan but a big time region booster. If you had followed these threads for years or even all season....you would know that. You have one and I mean one last chance to get off my back and if you don't like things....just stay off here. What a sore loser....when your team beat mine....I didn't make one derogatory comment about the game.

You are NOT following the Coacht board rules. I suggest that you read them

I am not sure why these threads get non football related. If everyone could just support their teams in a positive way. For years I have tried to build up teams like Tyner, Maryville, South Pittsburg, Trousdale, Alcoa, Fulton, Knox Catholic...I love my mountain football teams. Good luck to the winner of Lipscomb vs Mitchell...it should be a classic game...and the winner gets the winner of White House vs. Catholic. Even though White House is from Middle Tn. they are coming from the east bracket so the winner will be tough to handle...Porter does a great job there and Catholic...well they have been the best team in the state the last 3 years to not be in the boro...but this could be their year to take home the gold ball.