Marion County @ Alcoa

mchs51

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marion wins. Have a good day and enjoy what time you have with your families. Marion wins.

I hope everyone has a good thanksgiving with their families. I also wish all the Marion Co. fans a safe trip to Alcoa tomorrow. It would be nice to see the visitors stands full. This has not happened this year. It will happen next year when we play Maryville.

I hope everyone has a good thanksgiving with their families. I also wish all the Marion Co. fans a safe trip to Alcoa tomorrow. It would be nice to see the visitors stands full. This has not happened this year. It will happen next year when we play Maryville.

i think you can count on the visitors side being full. This is the most i've seen the fans involved in MC football since the state champ days. Anyways looking forward to getting up there should be a heck of a game. Happy thanksgiving to all on coach t.

!!GO WARRIORS!!

Happy Thanksgiving to the Alcoa/Blount County and Jaser/Marion County Communities.

BeeCee iz that pail face wif tha soared and tha Silver Bullit 1600's footbawl helmit and maroon sleeves on ewe orr APB?????....And also whut about "Happy Thanksgivin"' two tha Mairvul communitty........ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wow... isn't this the same thing you said when Marion came to the Hole?.... How's that BB team working out for you these days Antwan?.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Man thats a bad burn.lol

Marionforlife.....Yore naim aint Howard Cunningham iz hit??????

hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahha