Oakland @ Ooltewah

ImaOWL

The DNJ goes by what the coach tells them. They assume it is the truth.It was obvious that they actually talked to Mc b/c he had quotes in there. Just liek SHAD telling that Sonny wasn't playing......that Wolke wasn't playing......and they both did. With Sonny it happened in football and in baseball. Then of course Coach harris said Ramsey wasn't playing either.....I just hate that kind of stuff and called them out for it on here. You know me well enough that even if it is my school.....I will call them on it.

I guess we will just differ on this. A team shouldnt let up or breathe easy just bc the head man says a particular guy is not playing

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imaowl has been on ever thread around spreading his garbage.What goes around comes around.

Besides that I think you are a cocky bunch and have been lucky that there is not really

any good teams in 5AAA this year.I guess you could say I am an OWL hater. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Ooltewah doesn't play in Regoin 5-3A, they play in Region 2-5a, get it right.

In the game against Maplewood was the blocked extra point during the 4th?

Aw man dont bring up Cleveland! bad memories ...

Blocked extra point was right before half time, Maplewood scored two early TD's in the first quarter and Ooltewah scored two in the second quarter. Noone scored after the half.

Benny and the "Raiders" went on a pretty good run back in the day. They won three or four in a row.

13 INT'S...Man thats great, except for one thing....Ooltewah runs it down your throat not throws it down your throat. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Ooltewah wont be running anything down Oaklands throat! We havent allowed a 100 yard game all season home/away. Also if you plan on running it plan on some "ooooooohh" and "awwwwwwww" from your crowd. The defense causes alot of fumbles,loss of yards, and fumble recoveries.

I just went back and re=read that article in the DNJ. They called it a season-ending injury. Trevor's dad put a comment at the bottom saying....."Did anyone tell Trevor Hornsby?" That seals it.... that it wasn't as bad as they said it was in the DNJ.......and that Mc was snowballin Smyrna. We don't need to resort to that stuff.

Glad Hornsby is not chancing any permanent damage then. We may need him bigtime Friday night.

I talked to young Hornsby's dad at the Cookville game and he told me and quote "Trevor will be going under the knife after the season he has a complete tear of the ACL and he will miss wrestling also". He also said "Trevor still thinks he is going to be able to kick but I don't see how". Then after the Smyrna game I ask his mom about him kicking and she was surprised he did. She said he was using a brace to stabilize his plant leg. I personally think Henry did a good job kicking in the rain against Cookeville on extra points. I also commend Trevor on gutting it out to help the team. This whole team has a lot of heart.