Oakland @ Ooltewah

ImaOWL

Owlfantastic ...You seem like, just a fantastic person. Maybe I can talk you into becoming a Trojan fan come "Futball season" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Why thank you...I think...If that was meant as a compliment. I try to be a good person. You may just change your mind about me being a trojan fan.......because I am a die hard BAMA fan too!!! You TN folks don't take kindly to us /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why thank you...I think...If that was meant as a compliment. I try to be a good person. You may just change your mind about me being a trojan fan.......because I am a die hard BAMA fan too!!! You TN folks don't take kindly to us /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You just really endeared yourself to me, though. I get so sick of hearing about that orange team I could puke!

It was /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

With the internet being the communication source for the future, it would be nice if Ooltewah High School had an elective class for website development. Or at least a club or student group who would take the bull by the horn and keep the community updated. I have no contact with the school except for coming to the games on Fridays. I did find a partial basketball schedule on here so that I can go see some of the basketball games.

We do have a website team /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

They need to be a little more (Jonny on the DOT) Than they have been....................Go Owl's!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I updated the site last night. I've been working on getting the new pw to be able to log on and update it. Finally got it 2 days ago. I'll try to have 1000+ pictures and game stats on it by Thanksgiving...

site looks much better, nice job Imaowl /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The bigtest factor is going to be the big men. Oakland has Derek Barrett and Tim McAdoo, a finalist for Mr. Football. While Ooltewah has another of the three finalists. Oakland's boys play tackle on offense and defense. I wonder if any of these 3 will match up with each other. Just glad I will not be in the middle of it. That should be the key to the game.

Go Oakland