Oakland @ Ooltewah

ImaOWL

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way...

Farragut was a half yard to long on the long pass play to #20 that was wide open and Farragut would be up 14-0. Say what you want about the Farragut Ooltewah game that was the best defense high school football game I have seen in a long time.

Ooltewah has a very good defense of line that you do not see much. #36 is a VERY good football player along with #67. I said the winner between Farragut and Ooltewah would be your State Champ. Defense wins titles offense wins games and Ooltewah DEFINITELY has the defense to win it all. Good luck to Ooltewah tonight in this game bring home the title to the region 2-5A and it has been alot of fun playing you guys. Great high school atmoshere down there in Owl country.

WoW! Who was the person who said the owls showed us so much respect? Every good team has an achilles heel and your will be underestimating your opponent. Scoring 35 on us is good for you but if we score 36 then what? Everything you just stated could go either way for these two teams. We will bring our crying towels from the last years of football misery and give them to you and pat you on the back AFTER we rush the field with our red helmets held high.

Nothing like patriot pride ...

FATSAK is not the typical Owl fan. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> It will be a good, close game and can go either way. Just like you, we are hoping it will go our way /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Farragut was a half yard to long on the long pass play to #20 that was wide open and Farragut would be up 14-0. Say what you want about the Farragut Ooltewah game that was the best defense high school football game I have seen in a long time.

Ooltewah has a very good defense of line that you do not see much. #36 is a VERY good football player along with #67. I said the winner between Farragut and Ooltewah would be your State Champ. Defense wins titles offense wins games and Ooltewah DEFINITELY has the defense to win it all. Good luck to Ooltewah tonight in this game bring home the title to the region 2-5A and it has been alot of fun playing you guys. Great high school atmoshere down there in Owl country.

Thank you fsunoles....I know you are not an Owls fan. We appreciate your support!

Go Owls

Farragut is out so who cares what coulda shoulda woulda been. Defense does win championships and that's why Oakland vs. Ooltewah will be the toughest game so far.

Which Oakland fan was it that doubted that Jacques Smith was the best junior in the state and/or wasn't hearing anything from big time schools. Well that's false, he's got interest from Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Wake Forest, Florida State, Georgia Tech, Oregon, UCLA, along with a host of others. Hardly a scrub.

Whoever it was(wasn't me)was wrong. Smith is a true talent and will be a heck of a college player. Do u think he will sign to Tennessee now that Lane Kiffin will be the new coach?

Whoever it was(wasn't me)was wrong. Smith is a true talent and will be a heck of a college player. Do u think he will sign to Tennessee now that Lane Kiffin will be the new coach?

It sure would be nice if he did. It's always too early too tell with recruiting, especially at this time for juniors, because he'll be hearing it from every end of the spectrum, it will be interesting to see how the negative recruiting of TN pans out now. All indications before was that he was leaning that way, but theres over a year til LOI day 2010

It sure would be nice if he did. It's always too early too tell with recruiting, especially at this time for juniors, because he'll be hearing it from every end of the spectrum, it will be interesting to see how the negative recruiting of TN pans out now. All indications before was that he was leaning that way, but theres over a year til LOI day 2010

Having a once NFL coach have the opportunity to coach him might make him commit early. I think Tim Mcadoo is a Mid-Major talent but will get some looks from High-Major schools bc of what he's done this season. Does smith play specifically DL? Or does he play a little TE also?

Farragut is out so who cares what coulda shoulda woulda been. Defense does win championships and that's why Oakland vs. Ooltewah will be the toughest game so far.

Ozone it sounds like your are from Oakland. I am not a Owl fan but I will tell you this. Oakland has not see a defense like the Owl's have. The BEST in the STATE. They might run 100 times a game but the OWl's O-line is pretty darn good and Polk is the real deal. Good luck Owl's tonight win it ALL.

Ozone it sounds like your are from Oakland. I am not a Owl fan but I will tell you this. Oakland has not see a defense like the Owl's have. The BEST in the STATE. They might run 100 times a game but the OWl's O-line is pretty darn good and Polk is the real deal. Good luck Owl's tonight win it ALL.

Oh really how in the world could you tell I was from oakland? I hope my username didn't give it away. Time will tell everything. You make it sound like they aren't beatable when clearly they've lost a game this season.