OC Lady Rebels

VOREBS

OC has now won their first two games of the season, as they coasted by a young Munford team, and then played well the next night to defeat Bradford, who is always good. Fussell has been as good as expected, and Eaves has been solid as the only sr on the club. This team is young, but is a talented group. Tucker has been solid, had a real nice game Sat., Adtkins, back from knee surgery has played well as expected. Craddock continues to play well, as do some players not with the team last year. Wright, a freshman has adjusted to the hs game very well, and Williams and Grady, both who did not play lst year have been very good in the mix. Terry also has had some good minutes in the first two games. OC continues the young season tonight at Trenton. Do I hear 3-0? What do you think?

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady Rebs on fire !! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Just call em butta cause they on a roll !! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

A young team , but very exciting to watch in this early part of the season..

after Peabody game this evening they'll play Covington on Friday and Chatt. Red Bank on Saturday at the Columbia Thanksgiving classic.

Best of luck to the Lady Rebs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I didn't have much hope for the Lady Rebels after watching them play in the jamboree against Henry County in Paris but that goes to show you you can't go by jamborees....

Chassidy Fussell is going to to be one of the three finalists for 2A Miss Basketball....You heard it here first..

She has had two games of 29 points and she had 25 tonite at half against Peabody...She took over in the first half as the Lady Rebels raced out to a big lead and then coasted to a win...63-49 I believe was the score...Macy Wright is looking good and tonite MacKenzie Tucker looked good...This is a young team that will only get better as the year goes by...Gibson County has the bulls-eye on their back and Westview will be good...This might just be the position the Lady Rebels might like, being the underdog...It's tough in this district when everyone is gunning for you...

Hey Purple, I have to agree with you. Chassidy Fuzzell is the real deal. Noone works harder than her in the off season and you are right, she plays like a boy, shoots like a boy and runs the floor like a boy. She will be a finalist for Miss Basketball this year.

Amber Rechis is also special and just as valuable to her Westview team and probably a better shooter. They both are outstanding ballplayers and both ought to be up for Miss Basketball and that rarely happens, two girls out of the same district.

When does OC play at Gibson County? That one will be worth the trip to see.

The Lady REBELS travel to Pioneer country Jan. 20, but first the pioneers comes to Central Station Dec. 12th, and that will be the Rebels first Dist. game. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> on REBELS /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

AA nominees will be tough to make the cut this year. Lauren March Marshall County State MVP 07, Reigning Ms basketball from Upperman (name escapes me), guard from Mcminn Central (names ugh) I'm getting old.

All were in the state tournament last year and odds are will return. One of the Memphis teams has a D1 signee.

And then here we go with GC Butler, Westview Rechis and OC Fussell and go ahead and throw in P Glenn Milan for the heck of it. I'm sure there are also a few others that are worthy!! tough pickens.

Hey Purple, I have to agree with you. Chassidy Fuzzell is the real deal. Noone works harder than her in the off season and you are right, she plays like a boy, shoots like a boy and runs the floor like a boy. She will be a finalist for Miss Basketball this year.

Amber Rechis is also special and just as valuable to her Westview team and probably a better shooter. They both are outstanding ballplayers and both ought to be up for Miss Basketball and that rarely happens, two girls out of the same district.

I'm not a huge girl's basketball fan but she makes the game fun to watch...She had 34 points last night against Peabody..She is averaging 30.6 ppg thru three games...

She was having so much fun last night and nobody could stop her...She was 15-30 overall shooting...She was 12-18 from two-point range ...She had 6 steals and 5 rebounds in a little over three quarters...

It will be fun to watch her play against Rechis and Westview..I think she plays on an AAU team with her and a couple other Westview girls and then against Heather Butler and her former teammate Audry Reedy,who by the way has been to the last two Lady Rebel games,of the Gibson Co Lady Pioneers...

sls is also right...AA is stacked with good players....I just have to believe she will be a finalist though...