3. Robert Robinson

4. Corey Tipton

5. Jimmy Wigfall

6. Bo Haden

7. Carl Lehr

8. David Jones

9. Johnny Sisco

10. Patrick Pitts

Honorable Mentions: Kevin Mitchell, Montrell Mitchell, Tommy Rectum, Rusty Adcock, David Wyatt

Good list there Leon. My top 10 would be as follows.

1. Jimmy Wigfall (Pound for pound one of the toughest ever)

2. Eddie Moore (It's hard to argue against this one)

3. Sam Pickett (He is one of the fastest guys I have ever seen)

4. Bo Haden (One of the best multipurpose backs)

5. Zalmer Chub (A Highlight Film everytime out)

6. Carl Lehr (The Lehr Jet)

7. Corey Tipton (One of the quickest to play for the Pirates)

8. Robert Robinson (Good powerful, downhill runner)

9. David Jones (Good career and had to fight the injury bug alot, great college potential)

10. David Wyatt (The TOUGHEST MAN to ever wear the orange and black)

Honorable Mention Johnny Sisco, Chris Jones, AJ Jones, Rusty Adcock, Patrick Pitts, Kevin Mitchell, Rodney Cummings

Is this the top ten backs from Muffinville? SP can't even repeat as 1A champs. What a bunch of Muffins. If yall had played anybody in the regular season besides a bunch of cupcakes you may have been ready for TC. MUFFINS /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I agree oldeagle, the muffin tag belongs to South Pitt. They have muffin coaches and muffin players. It really showed a lack of guts to not get the job done this year knowing how good these muffins were supposed to be. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Have either of your teams even seen a state championship? Let alone continue the win streak into the next season? Worry about your own teams before worrying about others..

P.S. I'm 100% sure this years South Pitt team would have walked on your best team from the last 3 years.

Have either of your teams even seen a state championship? Let alone continue the win streak into the next season? Worry about your own teams before worrying about others..

P.S. I'm 100% sure this years South Pitt team would have walked on your best team from the last 3 years.

Thata boy, Old Pirate says tell these Wanta-bee cage rattlers. OP is too made too. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

9. David Jones (Good career and had to fight the injury bug alot, great college potential)

Honorable Mention Johnny Sisco, Chris Jones, AJ Jones, Rusty Adcock, Patrick Pitts, Kevin Mitchell, Rodney Cummings

Old Pirate says to be considered as the best ever to play for the Pirates 1 should need to have started more than 1 year.

OP's selection is as follows:

1. Jim Wigfall

2. Eddie Moore

3. Bo Haden

4. Sam Picket

5. Robert Robinson

6. Zalmer Chubb

7. Corey Tipton

8. Johnny Sisco

9. David Jones

10. David Wyatt-FB on the field mean as a skinned grizzly

1. Eddie Moore

2. Sam Pickett

3. Robert Robinson

4. Corey Tipton

5. Jimmy Wigfall

6. Bo Haden

7. Carl Lehr

8. David Jones

9. Johnny Sisco

10. Patrick Pitts

Honorable Mentions: Kevin Mitchell, Montrell Mitchell, Tommy Rectum, Rusty Adcock, David Wyatt

Your MUFFINS got taken down and in less then a week your already living in the glory days........thats really sad there MUFFIN BOY.

Is this the top ten backs from Muffinville? SP can't even repeat as 1A champs. What a bunch of Muffins. If yall had played anybody in the regular season besides a bunch of cupcakes you may have been ready for TC. MUFFINS /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now thats JUST TOOO FUNNY.

SP is just a bunch of muffins that got beat by a better team, MUFFINS!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The KING MUFFIN LEON how could you let TC beat yall MUFFIN!! Big blackberry MUFFIN!!!

SP is just a bunch of muffins that got beat by a better team, MUFFINS!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The KING MUFFIN LEON how could you let TC beat yall MUFFIN!! Big blackberry MUFFIN!!!

Didn't your team get beat down by 40 or 50 points by TC?

That's a good list but I don't see how anyone that ever saw him play can leave Johnny Sisco off the top 10 list. Also, I think David Wyatt is the best true fullback SP has had.