2009 District 12AA

hsfbfan07

Traditionally SH has had some pretty good skill people. I saw them last year and thought that they had some good kids. I couldn't argry if they were flip-flopped with Marshall Co. though. I may have Page a little low as well. I haven't seen them I was just going by Coach Daniels.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering....when did spring hill's talent improve so drastically? Ive heard alot of talk about them this offseason but, when I saw them last year they looked rather mediocre for lack of a better term. What was their record last year? did they make the playoffs?

I heard that Spring Hills spring scrimmage against Rossview was a slaughter, I dont know what this means because I thought Spring Hill would be descent this year and Rossview was going to be middle of the road in Montgomery County. I do know that Page needs to be higher on the athletic list. They have kids that would run circles around Fairviews. I think Fairview has put themselve in a powerhouse region that is going to be tought to compete in.

I heard that Spring Hills spring scrimmage against Rossview was a slaughter, I dont know what this means because I thought Spring Hill would be descent this year and Rossview was going to be middle of the road in Montgomery County. I do know that Page needs to be higher on the athletic list. They have kids that would run circles around Fairviews. I think Fairview has put themselve in a powerhouse region that is going to be tought to compete in.

Don't know where you got your info about Rossview, but SH beat Rossview in the spring scrimmage.

Slaughter? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don't know where you got your info about Rossview, but SH beat Rossview in the spring scrimmage.

Slaughter? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

According to the post here......Springhill won against Kenwood and Rossview. Not familiar with either of their programs or class, but Springhills players at least got alittle experience and HC got an idea what he has.

According to the post here......Springhill won against Kenwood and Rossview. Not familiar with either of their programs or class, but Springhills players at least got alittle experience and HC got an idea what he has.

Kenwood is 5A; Rossview is 6A. Rossview made the playoffs last year.

Based on that I would say SH is making some improvements. Still think they could be the surprise in the District, one thing for sure.......they will improve over their record from last year.......guaranteed!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I agree Spring Hill will be better; this District should hold lots of excitement for all the fans this year. I only hope that East Hickman will get behind the new coach and the kids who can help the team come back out for football.

It is only 43 days away from full pads, all players if you haven't started running; time is ticking away.

Good luck to District 12 AA!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I agree Spring Hill will be better; this District should hold lots of excitement for all the fans this year. I only hope that East Hickman will get behind the new coach and the kids who can help the team come back out for football.

It is only 43 days away from full pads, all players if you haven't started running; time is ticking away.

Good luck to District 12 AA!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Howis thing looking at EHHS? The number of players growing? Can players that played at EHHS the past couple of years go back to Hickman? Or once they started they stay unless of course the move. Hope the numbers are growing and effort is being put out for the new HC and staff.

Howis thing looking at EHHS? The number of players growing? Can players that played at EHHS the past couple of years go back to Hickman? Or once they started they stay unless of course the move. Hope the numbers are growing and effort is being put out for the new HC and staff.

A man I work with has a nephew on the team. Says that the coach made summer workouts optional (not sure if I can believe that). I have heard the numbers are low, something like 6-8 players showing up consistently. I hope that is not the case. I am afraid that it is going to continue to be hard to get a successful program up and running in Lyles if the parents and players don't buy in to the type of work ethic it takes to win.

A man I work with has a nephew on the team. Says that the coach made summer workouts optional (not sure if I can believe that). I have heard the numbers are low, something like 6-8 players showing up consistently. I hope that is not the case. I am afraid that it is going to continue to be hard to get a successful program up and running in Lyles if the parents and players don't buy in to the type of work ethic it takes to win.

Not sure if a coach can make summer workouts mandatory,.........but he can make them mandatory; if you know what I mean.

Only 6-8 showing up? That doesn't sound good. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Our summer workout attendance is low. Everybody seems to have too much to do. I go to all the workouts, only about 2 more players are faithful and are there everyday. Im sure things will pick up soon

Looking around at some of the other boards, it seems to be a situatioin occurring at a lot of schools. I think the economy might play a part. Parents don't have the extra money for gas (raising prices.....again!). And many other. A lot of kids are working this summer......so that might made a differance.....some. Some........are just to lazy and make excuses. Those kids that work all day and still make the workouts......Hats off to them. They are the ones that I tip my hat to. Some kids use the working thing as an excuse to miss. Those that make a lot of them over the ones that don't do a thing but sit around all day...either trying to get motivated to go.....or figure out a reason not to. Some might also think they have the right to play or guaranted a spot either way (which some coaches will allow them to get away with) only show up for show. Those that hit it hard......"HATS OFF". Starting a good way for life ahead of you! Effort...Focus...Determination.