Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that will be laid Friday night by Milan will be the Wood!!!

I suggest you all start laying the wood now, your going to want a new trophy case for that shiny silver ball you will be recieving.

Seriously, I think it will be a good game, except it will be a little better to be an Alcoa fan when it is done.

i would like to say that i am really impressed with BCsportsfans facts, figures and statistics, while it is also impressive that he's an excellent driver, sticks toothpicks in his cheeseballs and loves judge wopner. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

but seriously, i've always said that alcoa is the beast of the east,middle and west in 2a. until someone dethrones them that is. i've also said from the very first week that milan is the only team in 2a tennessee that has a chance of beating the f-5 that is alcoa. with that said i can't predict a winner. so here's to hoping for a hard fought well played game from both teams and GO DAWGS! bring back to west tenn that 5th gold ball.

If someone from Milan could please give me some kind of ideal how big Milan is on the offensive and defensive lines. I have seen several pictures of the GP, Milan game but it was hard to tell from the pictures. Alcoa averages about 250-255 across their lines. Also what are the strengths of your defense? Do you guys have a good field goal kicker? Who knows this game could come down to a field goal or extra point? If it does Alcoa kicked off one of the best kickers in the state three weeks ago. Just a curious fan wanting to know. /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

I think the biggest part for Milan this friday is not gonna be our O line , avg about 240 lbs , or our Defense, or 6'4 240lb TE Mr Football Tyler Robinson , or 6"0 250 FB Taharin Tyson . It will be the mental part. If they cant overcome the mental part of the game they have no chance. you think im kidding but ive heard friends of mine say that playing us is all mental. were intimidating. And i think theres one part of the mental war weve got on our sides................

You all are going for your 5th state championship in school history

we are going for our 5th in a row /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

If someone from Milan could please give me some kind of ideal how big Milan is on the offensive and defensive lines. I have seen several pictures of the GP, Milan game but it was hard to tell from the pictures. Alcoa averages about 250-255 across their lines. Also what are the strengths of your defense? Do you guys have a good field goal kicker? Who knows this game could come down to a field goal or extra point? If it does Alcoa kicked off one of the best kickers in the state three weeks ago. Just a curious fan wanting to know. /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

I was at the game early last week and Moody(our kicker), was kicking 45 yard-ers and had room to spare. Now I realize this isn't game situation, but he was making 45 yards solid.