Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

Nope, Just have to work for a living...............I'll catch up with this thread......give me alittle. Now that I think about it,

$20 CoachT Membership and $20 to the schools............Deal?

If Milan looses, and I have to write a $20 check to Alcoa, I'll also have to write one for $21 to Milan or I'll feel treasonous. So i'm really risking $41. I enjoy Coacht, but I would rather support high school football programs. I'll tell you what though. You bring your check book, and I'll bring mine. We'll settle up after the game, assuming you'll be there.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It must have been the playoff contest - cause I won the regular season last year. Got me a 4 years plus membership out of the deal and a couple of really big t-shirts.

Get ready APB - I am trying to get some good material ready for you

Yep, I won the playoffs last two years............this year, I could not get the site to take my picks after week one?? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

It must have been the playoff contest - cause I won the regular season last year. Got me a 4 years plus membership out of the deal and a couple of really big t-shirts.

Get ready APB - I am trying to get some good material ready for you

I look forward to seeing them..........I got some in the works also. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

If Milan looses, and I have to write a $20 check to Alcoa, I'll also have to write one for $21 to Milan or I'll feel treasonous. So i'm really risking $41. I enjoy Coacht, but I would rather support high school football programs. I'll tell you what though. You bring your check book, and I'll bring mine. We'll settle up after the game, assuming you'll be there.

Yes, I will be there. I do plan on being on the field if Alcoa wins thou.........

alot of cocky Alcoa fans in here. What if your rent-a-coach Rankin doesn't come thru on Friday?? Will you demote him to 2nd assistant principal?

So cofo, how about telling us how we are so cocky. You can join a select few in expressing that feeling. So what, we expect our team to win, and Milan expects theres to win, so are we equally cocky?

Rent-a-coach? I think Rankin is here for a while considering his family likes the atmosphere and system.

Most Alcoa fans already know this, but if Milan fans want to be privy to a little inside information prior to the game they can take a look below.

Alcoa wins!

Man I finally made it to the end........................BCSportsfan dude you are just toooooooooo hyped!!!!! You know I'm loving it!!!!

There's no doubt about it, this game is going to be great, I just hate it that I won't be there to witness history!!!!

ALL THE WAY BIG A!!!!!!!!

Thanks Vettasue! I love that you alway have my back! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

"TOO HYPE" Yes, I'm fired up!

Anyone that knows me, knows I laugh at myself all the time. I don't have a problem with most of the stuff on here, but there comes a point when a person can become too arrogant for their own good. In my opinion ("option" for some of you), that line has been crossed by a couple of the posters on here.

I laugh at you all the time also! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Exactly! Go back to the Goodpasture thread. We were all banting back and forth in good fun. A large majority of this thread hasn't been in good fun. BCS specifically said his point on here was to aggravate Milan fans. I get on here to poke back and forth but when something goes on for 30 somthing pages...it gets to a point where I don't even want to get on here and support CoachT...all because of your arrogance!!

You keep pointing out the Milan Westview 17-14 game...guess what that was still a WIN! How bout we talk about Maryville and how you STILL can't beat them!!!

You can say "you couldn't either" all you want...but truth is. WE DON'T PLAY THEM SO NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE!!

I know for sure you all couldn't beat Maryville. Yes, BCS may want to aggravate Milan fans. It is all in good fun. BCS is a quality poster who is a true Alcoa fan, and gets into the game and the posting. He is also confident in what Alcoa can accomplish and yes he added the +1 to his trophy count, but is that any different than simply saying your team is going to win, I think not. Some of the posters on here are getting a little on edge about simple jokes.

APB, I expect you to bring your A game for photoshop this week.

Oh, and Alcoa and Milan will finish with the same record after Friday.

You read me like a book......Thanks MC.

Yes, I said and believe:

- West Tn is weak in football compared to Middle and East TN. Go look at the stats.............

- Alcoa's defense will hold Milan to 14 or less points.............my "OPTION" (yea,yea, have some more fun! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />)

- Alcoa has won 9 state championships and can add (+) plus 1 in 2008

- Maryville, White House, Marion County and CAK can beat Milan

There's the stuff from my Alcoa/Milan post...............whine some more Milan!