Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

The dictionary says a Tornado is a localized, violently destructive windstorm occurring over land, esp. in the Middle West, and characterized by a long, funnel-shaped cloud extending toward the ground and made visible by condensation and debris.

Key Word WIND or Air ........sounds like the fans.

Take Wind out What you got ..........Nada

I also looked up Bulldog in the dictionary guess what Same as in blount co.... WE Don't Exist there either....LOL

So DAWGS Bring the wood And prove to EVERYBODY We are The Force To be Reckoned With

Bulldogs 16 Alcoa 6

After this year Alcoa's New Alma mater Jordan Sparks "No Air"

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then BCS COULD have found a picture that didn't hit so close to home for our area. I know someone who lost EVERYTHING but their life in that storm. It's not something I find funny or should be joked with. So like I said...classless, and tasteless.

And let me set something straight. None of my resentment is towards the majority of Alcoa fans, or the team. I have great respect for them. It's for this ONE person, who doesn't know when to draw a line of fun and disrespect.

I'm not unrealistic enough to say Milan is gonna blow Alcoa out of the water. But I know that it's going to be a good game. And if Milan can get on Alcoa fast, I believe they can pull off the win. If it comes to special teams. Now if Milan lets them get ahead of them early, it's gonna be hard to come back. Because Milan is a 2nd half team, and Alcoa proved last Friday against Marion that they are a 2nd half team as well coming back from 16-14 to win what, 30-14.

But it irritates me, (and I'm sure that's part of the point and why people do it...to irritate us Milan folks) when people who haven't even seen us this year A) judge us for ONE bad game(Westview in the 2nd round) and /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> say they KNOW we can't do something. I mean there were quite a few Alcoa, and alot of Goodpasture fans that KNEW we couldn't win last week, yet we DOMINATED that game.

So again, I'm trying NOT to lump Alcoa fans into one group. Because I know most of your opinions might favor BCS's opinion, it probably doesn't meet up exactly.

Alcoa is actually a first half team, we just had to actually play in the second last time. Most teams are never that close to us. I think Milan will hang in. I know that you all "could" beat Alcoa, but I am also confident that Alcoa will not play that bad and Milan won't have the perfect game needed. I wanted Milan to beat Goodpasture, I am tired of seeing reruns of the title game every year. But if you all play like you did against Westview it will be a long night. A real long night. Good luck and stay hungry for crow, would you like yours baked, fried, raw, BBQ, with ranch and celery. It is your call.

When you playing MArion? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ummmm..................last week??? how bout you??

Alcoa is actually a first half team, we just had to actually play in the second last time. Most teams are never that close to us. I think Milan will hang in. I know that you all "could" beat Alcoa, but I am also confident that Alcoa will not play that bad and Milan won't have the perfect game needed. I wanted Milan to beat Goodpasture, I am tired of seeing reruns of the title game every year. But if you all play like you did against Westview it will be a long night. A real long night. Good luck and stay hungry for crow, would you like yours baked, fried, raw, BBQ, with ranch and celery. It is your call.

Well...I've not really been running my mouth about how we're gonna "kill" y'all....Acutally I said early on, whoever scores first wins. So there won't be much need for crow on my part....

However....IF my Dawgs have a "Westview" night.....I'm a fan of some of Terr-O's BBQ sauce....

But that's out here in the west at the Northside Market of Milan....

And kinda like Milan Football....

Y'ALL DON'T KNOW NOTHIN' 'BOUT ALL THAT!!!

Just messing around with massey and look at what it predicted for these scores , then look at the actual score

Predicted: Alcoa 29 Marion County 11

Actual: Alcoa 30 Marion County 14

Predicted: Alcoa 17 Maryville 22

Actual: Alcoa 17 Maryville 20

Predicted: Alcoa 31 CAK 9

Actual: Alcoa 28 CAK 7

Predicted: Alcoa 31 MArion 18

Actual: ??????????????/

Pretty interesting in my opinion

Last week Massey said:

Prediction: Milan 29 Goodpasture 26

Actual: Milan 28 Goodpasture 7

Your point is????

THAT"S RIGHT! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor???

H ell no!

CAK...Dead!

Marion....Dead!

NeitermeierI mean Milan....DEAD!

Who's with me?

Let's Goooooooo!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Oh mah gawd....APB you are crazy, but I'm with you /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Is a panty raid a part of this? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

He is poking fun at your capitalization of the first 2 letters.

no , shes poking fun at i put Marion on the last game instead of Milan , my mistake

Last week Massey said:

Prediction: Milan 29 Goodpasture 26

Actual: Milan 28 Goodpasture 7

Your point is????

my point is , it picked the winner correct in all those games right?

exactly /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

alcoa will be awake for this one. i think they were bored with playing teams like loudon, cak, and marion county. the milan fans have been barking about their dogs all year and now they have the tornadoes full attention. this one will be over by halftime.

alcoa 42

milan 14

Now that is funny! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />