4A State Championship Game

FBEmeritus

Visitors wear white. Maryville is the visitors.

Hillsboro's coaching staff is HINTING @ resorting to the same foolish play-calling that just doomed Memphis Mitchell vs. KC!!!!!!!

If it ain't broken, don't fix it!

Hillsboro was gashing Maryville via running the ball, on that 1st drive.....What does Hillsboro then do, on 3rd & 1.....They PASSED the ball, unsuccessfully!!!

Punt.

---------------------------------------------

Why not MAKE Maryville STOP your running game, BEFORE you get cute with the passing game?

Just a question...........

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0-0 in the first quarter.

Could somebody PLEASE tell me WHY CSS allowed this dude to do the "color" commentating, for any game!

His speech is horrible!

He did last night's Alcoa game, also.

-----------------------------------------------------

What's his name, anyway?

He's obviously very knowledgeable. He SLURS his words so much, however, that I can barely understand what the heck he's saying!!

This dude is just flat-out getting on my last nerve....EVERY sentence out of his mouth consists of slurred, incomprehensible verbage!!

Could somebody PLEASE tell me WHY CSS allowed this dude to do the "color" commentating, for any game!

His speech is horrible!

He did last night's Alcoa game, also.

-----------------------------------------------------

What's his name, anyway?

He's obviously very knowledgeable. He SLURS his words so much, however, that I can barely understand what the heck he's saying!!

This dude is just flat-out getting on my last nerve....EVERY sentence out of his mouth consists of slurred, incomprehensible verbage!!

Part of the Titans contribution to the high schools. Kevin Dyson...anybody doing commentating next to Mike Keith looks bad. Mike is the professional. Kevin Dyson does before and after game radio comments on the Titans on 104.5/103.3 Nashville.

Part of the Titans contribution to the high schools. Kevin Dyson...anybody doing commentating next to Mike Keith looks bad. Mike is the professional. Kevin Dyson does before and after game radio comments on the Titans on 104.5/103.3 Nashville.

Kevin Dyson needs to keep his day job, whatever it is!!

I agree that Mike Keith is a polished professional. Dyson's speech impediment, however, has NOTHING to do with being next to Mr. Keith.

Dyson is knowledgeable, but simply enunciates too poorly to EVER be a color commentator!

I agree that Mike Keith is a polished professional. Dyson's speech impediment, however, has NOTHING to do with being next to Mr. Keith.

Dyson is knowledgeable, but simply enunciates too poorly to EVER be a color commentator!

He doesn't sound as bad on radio. The audio on Comcast is poor at the best. Mike's voice could come through clear in a divers mask.

At least Hillsboro has settle down...let see what Maryville can do.

The third guy in the booth ... the telestrator guy ... cannot pronounce Mary-ville. He is saying, Meer-ville. That's inexcuseable. If you're working in a broadcast booth or doing p.a., you should know how to pronounce the names of the teams.

But I concur, Mike Keith is great. As long as they don't show his hair. He looks like he has a bad toupe!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />