franklin vs oakland

ftballkicker

Hey opps i did a typing error an approved website. unapproved website.com.

and did you even watch the game. Even though Oakland won, if there was a re do ,Franklin would win by 2 or 3 touchdowns.

Yes Franklin played their hearts out. it was just a fluke that the best team didn't win.

Can't wait till next year. Like to see Oakland get past the first round of playoffs. Franklin you have alot of talent returning for next year. I know Franklin didn't win state in 08 but Franklin is looking pretty fine for the year 2009

You lost.

like i just quoted another Oakland fan. if the dolphins beat the patriots, Does that bean the dolphins are better? NO it doesn't and don't give me none of that thats not high school it different.

In regular season

Brentwood

and no ranking are opinions if so Franklin would be #1 in the state and Flordia would have been ranked #1 all year. So your mr thinks he knows it all

You lost.

my opinion is Franklin #1 in state Fact. They are really #2. Fact Oakland is #3. Fact. unapproved website determines who is actually the best team by seeing how they face their opponent and how their opponent faces their opponents from the same or different regions and divisions. Fact. u think your a genius and every is dumber and more less than u.

You lost.

I didn't even go to high school in Williamson County. Me and other Fans just stated a FACT and your whining because you really know i am right.

You lost.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Approved website or unapproved website...it does not matter!!! The State Title was won by Oakland!!!! Last year the Patriots were undefeated going into the Superbowl and everybody #1. But they, like Franklin, LOST!!! They ended up #2, like Franklin.

I could care less if Oakland goes to the playoffs next year, I just hope they don't cry about it. And I hope Franklin finishes what they started!!!

It blocks the website it max(put this to get passed the blocking)preps.com and in rankings Franklin is above Oakland. Remember this ok congrats to Oakland winning the state championship but y'all know the better team lost because of the flukes on the players and the refs. PS. Oakland didn't cause any of the flukes. And to Mr knowitall you don't care how oakland does next year? What a try fan. Just to make it clear erase the ranking. I just wish there was another quarter to go because Franklin would have won it like they should have. Don't5 care about Oaklands Fans because everyone else know who should have won. Just to make it clear. I know Franklin didnt' win. That doesn't make the worst team. Before the season started people didn't even think Franklin would make it far as they did they year before.

Next year I see Franklin doing pretty good next year,

I can't say the same for Oakland Oh dear

Franklin is looking pretty fine ,for the year 2009

but Oakland is looking kind of sad, i don't care im no where near mad,

I could continuosly rhyme , but i don't have the time,

Franklin go win it all, this time i know you will win that brawl

Hey opps i did a typing error an approved website. unapproved website.com.

and did you even watch the game. Even though Oakland won, if there was a re do ,Franklin would win by 2 or 3 touchdowns.

Yes Franklin played their hearts out. it was just a fluke that the best team didn't win.

Can't wait till next year. Like to see Oakland get past the first round of playoffs. Franklin you have alot of talent returning for next year. I know Franklin didn't win state in 08 but Franklin is looking pretty fine for the year 2009

You lost.

It blocks the website it max(put this to get passed the blocking)preps.com

Here's another ranking organization. Apparently they did watch Oakland manhandle your defense. Oakland is #2 and Franklin is #5. http://bellsouthpwp2.net/p/o/powerrater/h-s-foot.htm

Ran the ball right down your throat with no receivers in the game...you knew it was coming. Would do it again, if we played today, tomorrow or next week. You were physically destroyed. You are welcome to scratch out Runner-Up on that silver ball and put ranked #1...even after being physically dominated. Whatever you want to do. Let me know when that #1 ranking includes a gold ball and a ring. Wah wah.

Ran the ball right down your throat with no receivers in the game...you knew it was coming. Would do it again, if we played today, tomorrow or next week. You were physically destroyed. You are welcome to scratch out Runner-Up on that silver ball and put ranked #1...even after being physically dominated. Whatever you want to do. Let me know when that #1 ranking includes a gold ball and a ring. Wah wah.

show sum class, coach!

aint no reason 2 b making oakland look like p#ricks

enuff iz enuff.

Here's another ranking organization. Apparently they did watch Oakland manhandle your defense. Oakland is #2 and Franklin is #5. http://bellsouthpwp2.net/p/o/powerrater/h-s-foot.htm

ok, how u got power but no class. They way i remember it is Franklin had more yards on O then Oakland did so, u do your thing and Franklin will do theirs. oh and coach how many of your starting players are returning for yall. Franklin has #4 Alec Ford #5 Keylo Lee # 28 Hunter Nall #30 Michael Constantine # 55 John Gentry # 58 Timmy Wilson # 78 Isaiah Anderson not encluding the backups that were very good. I know that doesn't mean anything about this year. Im just wondering about how good Franklin looks for next year

I would just like to point out that both times the rebels fumbled they lost the ball, but Oakland retained posession on all FOUR of their fumbles.

Also, I thought the refs werent very good for both sides with numerous bad calls and dead ball spots that I felt were off the whole game

ok, how u got power but no class. They way i remember it is Franklin had more yards on O then Oakland did so, u do your thing and Franklin will do theirs. oh and coach how many of your starting players are returning for yall. Franklin has #4 Alec Ford #5 Keylo Lee # 28 Hunter Nall #30 Michael Constantine # 55 John Gentry # 58 Timmy Wilson # 78 Isaiah Anderson not encluding the backups that were very good. I know that doesn't mean anything about this year. Im just wondering about how good Franklin looks for next year

All year long, Oakland fans and myself included have showed nothing but respect to each and every one of our opponents. Its idiot like you that make people have to draw the line. Oakland loses 19 seniors, but they return quite a bit of starters and kids that played a considerable amount this year, this is not a one year fluke.

oh nice website , these are the links to other rating sites from the website u told me to look at

http://www.highschoolsports.net/hs-football/

we also have #54 Ben Woodall who was a huge part of our defensive line last year, #81 danny Kibler at receiver who caught a short pass and turned it into a huge gain during the game on saturday, and #2 Sean Dye who was a sophmore last year and really came on strong towards the end of the year and had a few games where he was the leading rusher, including (if I remember correctly) the hendersonville playoff game.