franklin vs oakland

ftballkicker

Well here are my thoughts on the game. First, Franklin is the better team, but they did not deserve to win. Oakland came out in a double tight, 3 back set almost all night long. So what does Franklin do on defense? Keep two safties ten to twelve yards off the ball all night. Why? Oakland said screw Franklin, we are going to tell you what we are going to do and you stop it. Franklin got outcoached Saturday night and lost their players the state championship. Also, why wouldn't Franklin pass the ball more? They were effective all night when they threw. They could have thrown screens and slants all night.

I was impressed with how physical Oakland was, but I think the Franklin should have one the game with some game plan adjustments. The turning point in the game was when Franklin missed the PAT to take the lead. If they make the PAT, I believe the defense holds on.

Thank you for not being 1 sided

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, how u got power but no class. They way i remember it is Franklin had more yards on O then Oakland did so, u do your thing and Franklin will do theirs. oh and coach how many of your starting players are returning for yall. Franklin has #4 Alec Ford #5 Keylo Lee # 28 Hunter Nall #30 Michael Constantine # 55 John Gentry # 58 Timmy Wilson # 78 Isaiah Anderson not encluding the backups that were very good. I know that doesn't mean anything about this year. Im just wondering about how good Franklin looks for next year

you still lost, shut up

How can you call a close game a fluke? It was a battle on both sides, bottom line Oakland won there #1 just like the BCS, if Florida loses the national championship loses guess what they are #2, who knows who would win a re-match? If Oakland had listened to everybody we should have not played Smyrna everybody knows Smyrna is #1 in the state because they got cheated at Oakland, then they would have won the 3rd title, but wait OAKLAND won 5a Football #1 Oakland #2 Franklin like it or not the Williamson County team is #2, you lost quit crying about it. What a bunch of sore losers just pack your Land Rover and stay in Williamson County.

Well here are my thoughts on the game. First, Franklin is the better team, but they did not deserve to win. Oakland came out in a double tight, 3 back set almost all night long. So what does Franklin do on defense? Keep two safties ten to twelve yards off the ball all night. Why? Oakland said screw Franklin, we are going to tell you what we are going to do and you stop it. Franklin got outcoached Saturday night and lost their players the state championship. Also, why wouldn't Franklin pass the ball more? They were effective all night when they threw. They could have thrown screens and slants all night.

I was impressed with how physical Oakland was, but I think the Franklin should have one the game with some game plan adjustments. The turning point in the game was when Franklin missed the PAT to take the lead. If they make the PAT, I believe the defense holds on.

WOW, you MUST have went to a private school. You believe the defense holds? Oakland played SMASHMOUTH and Franklin was the pu.....kitties. SORRY YOU LOSE!!!

Man you are right!!!!!!!!!!! You know Franklin is better and so do the polls!!!!!! I think Oakland should give up the state title.

BUT.....I guess you forgot to tell Franklin that they were better and you also forgot to tell Oakland not to get off the bus!!!

way to go!! You cost franklin its state title!!!! Its all your fault!!!!! How could you do that to your team??? do you even sleep at night?

Oh well Oakland won!!! they played four quarters...not 5 thats good for oakland right buddy? Maybe you should petition the TSSAA for one more quarter for both of franklin's losses this year..that way you can be undefeated!!! Oh and maybe the finals should be best of 3.

Does all this make your little heart feel better??? I'm sorry you didn't get your way little boy!!!!

quoted from Gerry Bertier.

no u didnt but this did

WOW, you MUST have went to a private school. You believe the defense holds? Oakland played SMASHMOUTH and Franklin was the pu.....kitties. SORRY YOU LOSE!!!

WOW, you MUST of had an IEP in high school. Yes I believe the defense holds because football is a game of momentum. Franklin scored and had all the momentum then Oakland gets the momentum back from Franklin's kicker missed PAT. Its alot easier to go down an score tied 13-13 than trailing 14-13. If you would read my post, oh sorry I forgot you don't have your special ed assistant with you to help you comprehend all these large words. I said Oakland said screw Franklin and we are going to run the ball. I didn't lose anything. I had no horse in the race, just a bystander in the stands. Oh by the way, I went to a public high school and public university. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

WOW, you MUST of had an IEP in high school. Yes I believe the defense holds because football is a game of momentum. Franklin scored and had all the momentum then Oakland gets the momentum back from Franklin's kicker missed PAT. Its alot easier to go down an score tied 13-13 than trailing 14-13. If you would read my post, oh sorry I forgot you don't have your special ed assistant with you to help you comprehend all these large words. I said Oakland said screw Franklin and we are going to run the ball. I didn't lose anything. I had no horse in the race, just a bystander in the stands. Oh by the way, I went to a public high school and public university. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

finally, i am not completely alone. thanks Gerry

Yea right, Mister David Lipscum. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> No special Ed needed here. I can hold my own.