Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

I been waitin' for the game for a long time. we're goin' to the boro! I can't remember the last time TC lost a game but we'll see if we can end the run!

The last time TC lost was to the ambassadors team in the playoffs, who went on to win state, the last game SP lost was to TC, whos going to win... does there seem to be a theme here? yep, everytime TC-SP play, it IS the state championships, this is pretty much a scrimmage for the TC boys. I also seem to remember a Watertown team handling the red devils this preseason. The same watertown team that lost to TC by 38 and again by 40, and the same watertown team that lost to oneida by 24. No gold in the west, unless TC throws six picks and still almost wins.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The team the Ambassador saw play Cascade in the regular season is not even close to what they are now. LK runs wild and JB wins this in an upset to all on here. JB will have to play a great game but JB is no slouch on defense and their offense has been on fire throughout the playoffs. If anyone thinks this will be a 35-0 final in favor of TC you better go ahead and purchase a ticket because TC will not win by that much.

The team the Ambassador saw play Cascade in the regular season is not even close to what they are now. LK runs wild and JB wins this in an upset to all on here. JB will have to play a great game but JB is no slouch on defense and their offense has been on fire throughout the playoffs. If anyone thinks this will be a 35-0 final in favor of TC you better go ahead and purchase a ticket because TC will not win by that much.

Well, heres a offensive preview of trousdale for your defense. Go stand on the train tracks, and get ready for the freight train coming. You know where its going, its not gonna try to fake you out. Its gonna line up and dare you to stop it, and you cant stop it. good luck, youll need it, but all the luck in the world wont bring a gold ball to springfield, sorry guys. No chance.

They might not win by that much, might not win period. But you better buy a ticket also if you think anybody is "running wild" on TC.

LK will get his he is a stud. He did not run the ball much in the first meeting against Cascade but tonight he ran for 195 on a very good defense in Mckenzie. TC better be ready for this defense. If they overlook JB they will be sorry. I know there is no game to over look them for also but just saying in general if TC comes in thinking this will be a stroll in the park they will be in alot of trouble.

Well, heres a offensive preview of trousdale for your defense. Go stand on the train tracks, and get ready for the freight train coming. You know where its going, its not gonna try to fake you out. Its gonna line up and dare you to stop it, and you cant stop it. good luck, youll need it, but all the luck in the world wont bring a gold ball to springfield, sorry guys. No chance.

The offense you described is exactly JB in a nutshell as well. Not much gimicks they lineup and LK runs over you or drags you for 10 plus yards. Should be a knock down drag out game being that it seems both teams play the same kind of ball.

Goodluck to Jo Byrns, but Trousdale County will win the game. Hopefully you can keep it closer. I am not being mean, just calling it like I see it. I saw your game with Cascade in the regular season and I promise you one thing. Trousdale County will be MUCH BETTER than anything you have seen. Cascade had some nice athletes, but Trousdale County will be the BEST TEAM you have witnessed this season.

logger, you will see.

well i am not saying tc is not good but you make it sound like there is no respect to jb and the game you saw was the worst game thay had all yr and jb does have a pretty good D

well first off it's not Springfield it is Adams-Cedar Hill and guess what we have railroad tracks also and we love matchup team's,,, if ya wanna run run.. don't matter none to the guy's thay know how to lay the wood so talk your talk no one here is listen to ya and noone is scared of tc /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Yeah Springfield got theirs in 1993; this 1 will be going to Adams/Cedar Hill..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I say IF the weather cooperates and it isn't raining or too cold it will be a really good one early on.......Right up until Kickoff.!! jk jk

yall must have that cave over there opened back up because yall smokin something /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

The last time TC lost was to the ambassadors team in the playoffs, who went on to win state, the last game SP lost was to TC, whos going to win... does there seem to be a theme here? yep, everytime TC-SP play, it IS the state championships, this is pretty much a scrimmage for the TC boys. I also seem to remember a Watertown team handling the red devils this preseason. The same watertown team that lost to TC by 38 and again by 40, and the same watertown team that lost to oneida by 24. No gold in the west, unless TC throws six picks and still almost wins.

you r retarted fool if u was at the watertown an jobyrns scrimage u saw a game that we didnt heck we scored 5 times to watertowns 1 wake up post if you want but dont post w/ blinders on post the truth .