Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i will say one thing that is just an observation. TC has an AMAZING *AMAZING* coach that could make a powerhouse out of any team given time. he is arguably one of the best coaches in hs football today and because of that tc will come prepared and ready to play. also i think that coach adkins has just reached that same level that the tc coach is on. it took him a while but he is there and jb will come prepared and ready to play as well. both of them seem to be AMAZING at breaking down film and preparing their players. also both teams has all star assistant coaches who are probably just as good as the heads but don't get the recognition. congrats to both teams coaching staffs because without them these kids wouldn't be here. they are champions as well. we talk about the players skills and attributes, but those of the coaches has just as much impact on the game as the players do. and both coaching staffs are tip top.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see we all do agree on somethings /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i think tc has always had a great program and hope they continue to succeed jb has come a long way now and i have faith in them it wont be a blowout and they could win it. tc has always been tops in my book but show a litttle respect for old jb they didnt get here by a gimme.they earned it also

see we all do agree on somethings /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah. This is all in fun do disrespect to any one. I got to stir the pot alittle you know. Im sure JB is a very good team just wait and see what happens

I've watched Trousdale in 3 championship games, and that is when you'll get there absolute best.

I don't believe this TC team is as good as the 97,98, and 05 teams, however, I don't envy anyone playing them in the championship. I guess Jo Byrns can be happy that they got there, but past history leads me to believe that TC will win handily. It seems that TC plays at the level of a small college in those championship games.

Yeah. This is all in fun do disrespect to any one. I got to stir the pot alittle you know. Im sure JB is a very good team just wait and see what happens

nothing wrong with stirring the pot some go alittle to far with the momma /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" or talking about women period that classless i dont care who u are.

Congrats to jbhs. i feel like i am as much a part of this team as the actual players are. me and my team started the winning tradition in 05 and 06 and now we are at the boro. i am so proud of all the players and coaches and what they have accomplished. i am with you guys all the way. i played with all of this years seniors and juniors and WOW have they grown up and taken control of their own destinies. you guys amaze me and i am so proud of you. GO JBHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that all of my lovin is out of the way i will give an honest assesement of the game at hand. jbhs has done something that their previous teams, the ones i was on, failed to do. they are peaking at the end of the year instead of the beginning. they are playing better and better each week and coach adkins has finally figured out how to keep them peaked. both teams are VERY talented or they wouldn't be here. TC can say whatever they want but any team can loose on any given night at this level of play. jo byrns can beat trousdale by an ungodly amount if they do not come prepared. and the same goes for tc beating jb. this game will come down to preparation and mentality. like every other game does. to jo byrns: do not get the big head at all PLEASE! you have been playing above your heads through the playoffs and that is why you have gotten this far. it has served you well and if you continue your results will continue as well. maintain your mentality and focus and channel that towards preparation and you will have a VERY good chance to win.

Huh? I have never read such jibberish in my life! (Trousdale 52-3)

A team's fans (derivative fanatic) are expected to be over the top so I don't see any player or coach on either team affected by the posts here.

I have seen every TC game this year save one. I am most impressed by their ability to adjust at half time. If the game plan is not working during the first half, the coaches adjust. The TC team is very disicplined too so most offensive plays that rely on the defense to overplay and leave their responsibilities don't work well. (Although a trick play involving a half back pass seems to have done well for the past two weeks).

TC will not count on automatically getting the gold ball. They do plan on earning it and so are preparing to do so. Everyone in Hartsville will focus on doing what is needed to give the team the support they need. I imagine the same is true at JBS. One of the things that makes high school football so exciting is the closness of the fans to the team. The school administration, cheerleaders, band, booster club, and community do all the small and large things to show appreciation and support. Good luck to both teams.

Go Jackets!