Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

If TC holds JBS to 3 points i will eat the gold ball. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just for ignorant quotes like that who said TC would hold JBS to 3 pts

I say ....

GO RED DEVILS !!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What time is the game Friday ? I gotta see this one . . .

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 years, joe burns may be due! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

give the devils their dues. snoball i know its all fun and games on here man heck i enjoy trying to comeback with a little crap talk myself man. i just hope its a good game and we all get our 7 dollars worth. no hard feelings here its football and these young men representing both schools are what its all about may the best team win come friday. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

give the devils their dues. snoball i know its all fun and games on here man heck i enjoy trying to comeback with a little crap talk myself man. i just hope its a good game and we all get our 7 dollars worth. no hard feelings here its football and these young men representing both schools are what its all about may the best team win come friday. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i agree, i haven't ran joe burns in to the ground at all. i've whole heartedly supported them throughout the playoffs, and i think it will be a great game. i like joe burns def. and their offense against mackenz and cheesy played maybe some of their best ball this season. i think it will be a great game, but i still think my boys at trousdale can handle them. the only blowout i'm predicting this week is if i eat chilli before the game. the momma thing was completely in jest, hope you weren't terribly offended, and i don't have a gut... or breastessis. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

so looky there boy's it can be done /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

......and as they say....history repeats itself.......I predict 1990 will repeat itself.....Red Devil meat, we like it rare /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

inflation man /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> dang tickets r 10 dollars /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i remember when that russian draggo (picture a poor man's arnold Schwarzenegger) killed my nemisis/friend/trainer apollo. i was so mad i challenged him to a fight on his home turf. i went and trained in a barn and ran in the snow. and even though he trained in better facilities and was taking steroids, i had the edge. a lil something i like to call the "eye of the tiger". by the end of the match all those commies where chanting "snoball! snoball!". we learned alot about each other during those 15 rounds. bout round 11 draggo said, "he's not a snoball, he's like a piece of iron". those were fun times.

The data I am providing below is intended to be accurate and unbiased. After you read it, you can ignore it, argue with it, make your own interpretations, etc.

1. TC has played five 1A schools wih winning records (i.e. teams that won more than 50% of their games).

2. JB has played seven 1A schools with winningr records (i.e. teams that won more than 50% of their games).

3. The average 1A ranking (according to Soony Moore poll) of the 1A teams with winning records that TC played is 9.

4. The average 1A ranking (according to Soony Moore poll) of the 1A teams with winning records that JB played is 18.6.

5. TC played one 2A school with a winning record that is ranked #12 in Sonny Moore 2A poll.

6. JB played NO 2A schools with winning records.

7. TC's average points scored against 1A teams with winning records is 36.5.

8. JB's average points scored against 1A teams with winning records is 24.125.

9. TC's average points scored against them by team's with winning records 9.67.

10. TC's average points scored against them by team's with winning records 12.25.

SUMMARY

When comparing results of opponents with winning records that both TC and JB played, on the average,

1. TC's opponents were ranked higher in the Sonny Moore Poll than JB's opponents

2. TC scored more points against the teams with winning records than JB did.

3. TC gave up fewer points against the teams with winning records than JB did.

NO offense, but Sonny Moore's poll is a joke in my opinion. I'd bet if you went in and plugged Jo Byrns into that Massy predicter, they wouldn't of been picked to win a game after the First Round. I know Wayne County and Cascade were favored and I'd bet McKenzie was also. This Red Devil team cherishes the role of underdog as you TC people will soon find out... Good luck to both teams and congratulations on making it further than any of the rest of us did. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

does anyone know or have a report on brent ford i sure hate to see a player with that much heart and a love for the game go down or any player

kingbee, i'd be very surprised if he plays. I here he dislocated his knee. I'm not sure how long that takes to heal. But 6 days doesn't seem long enough to me. Time for somebody else to step up.