Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

your last sentence makes absolutely no sense. . but you were making excuses when you posted that:

"man i just saw where TC has 451 students enrolled. WOW! yall got us whooped on numbers. must be nice havin all those kids to draw from. i guess yall are the best 2A team in the 1A playoffs. congrats guys."

I mean just because were a 1a team that ALWAYS sets the bar in the HARDEST 1a region in the state that doesn't have to anger all the weaker teams that just dont have a chance. Maybe if they would start practicing until 9 p.m. every night for about 5 yrs. then all the other teams that complain about the region not being fair would see what PREPARATION can do for a team.

you know this weaker crap is getting old first of all the great tssaa puts u in the divisions u dont choose were ur put . second we will see just how weak we are come friday .these boys have worked as hard as anybody out there and it will show come friday get ready to rumble cause u dont no crap about jbs football

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wel maybe you need a little history lesson my friend. Trousdale co played and BEAT Livingston Academy in 2005. Do you know how the 3a state champs was that yr? LIVINGSTON ACADEMY. . . I didn't see the yellow jackets leaving the field in an ambulance, but i did see Livingston academy's quarterback, who went to college to play for Louisville, get shut down. . so before you go thinking about what would happen to JB if they played a team a little out of their league REMEMBER you're talking about the JACKETS. .

yeah. and i saw livingston and TC play in the state championship game and livingston would have DESTROYED TC if they played again. they had peaked at the right time. they weren't playing as a team when TC played them but at the end TC wouldn't have been able to touch them. if you saw TC play then watched Alcoa and Livingston play you would know that there was a HUGE difference between TC and the other two teams. TC wasn't even in their league.

yeah. and i saw livingston and TC play in the state championship game and livingston would have DESTROYED TC if they played again. they had peaked at the right time. they weren't playing as a team when TC played them but at the end TC wouldn't have been able to touch them. if you saw TC play then watched Alcoa and Livingston play you would know that there was a HUGE difference between TC and the other two teams. TC wasn't even in their league.

AMEN /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

HAHAHA!!!! My mommy told me? I live in Smyrna now and i've been at most of their games so i believe i know a little more than 1a football. . but you know in an arguement like this there's only one way to prove you're right so all i know to do is tell ya to head down to the Boro and watch how a prepared football team plays compared to your boys. . So heres my prediction TC 28- JB 6. . So whats your prediction and we'll see who knows more about tradition and 1a football on Friday night? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you know this weaker crap is getting old first of all the great tssaa puts u in the divisions u dont choose were ur put . second we will see just how weak we are come friday .these boys have worked as hard as anybody out there and it will show come friday get ready to rumble cause u dont no crap about jbs football

One thing I know about jbs football. You wasn't winning anything until they came up with the multiplyer and got rid of the CPA's, DCA's of the world. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

One thing I know about jbs football. You wasn't winning anything until they came up with the multiplyer and got rid of the CPA's, DCA's of the world. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

there you go again the past is the past jb doesnt have to play them anymore and if they did how would u know the outcome now smart guy?

Yeah got rid of the schools that recruit to some capacity and were playing against schools w/ enrollments less than 300; I guess that would make a difference. What a nice cheap shot of a statement..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Wow, I had to back out of this message board and see if I had clicked on the "Biggest Johnson Contest" thread there for a second..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> .. ? I think we could stock a sperm bank for about 5 years with all the testosterone flying around in here.... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

HAHAHA!!!! My mommy told me? I live in Smyrna now and i've been at most of their games so i believe i know a little more than 1a football. . but you know in an arguement like this there's only one way to prove you're right so all i know to do is tell ya to head down to the Boro and watch how a prepared football team plays compared to your boys. . So heres my prediction TC 28- JB 6. . So whats your prediction and we'll see who knows more about tradition and 1a football on Friday night? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So you pick the obvious fav and you think if you are right that makes you more knowledgable about 1A football than someone picking the team they support? Way to go out on a limb HERO.....

Wow, I had to back out of this message board and see if I had clicked on the "Biggest Johnson Contest" thread there for a second..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> .. ? I think we could stock a sperm bank for about 5 years with all the testosterone flying around in here.... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

wasn't winning? last i checked the state championships we won in the 70's the 90's. . . ha and even the 20's still count????? thats traditon though you probably just forgot about that since you'd have no cocnept of the word

we have a concept of the word and can spell it

wasn't winning? last i checked the state championships we won in the 70's the 90's. . . ha and even the 20's still count????? thats traditon though you probably just forgot about that since you'd have no cocnept of the word

70's and the 90's......how long ago was that..........hmmm........pretty long time.....what does it mean now.......NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tradition.........what does it mean in a football game.....NOTHING!!!!!!!! how many of those players are suiting up this Friday.....NONE!!!!!!! Is the same coach coaching.....NO!!!!!!!!!! so what does your tradition matter to the outcome of the game......NOTHING!!!!!!!!! i go to one of the oldest colleges in the south and we used to play all of the current SEC teams and beat the snot out of em. what does that mean now......NOTHING!!!!! i am smart enough to know that we can't touch those teams now. so just because we beat them in the past doesn't mean we can beat them now. so what does tradition mean in a game again..........NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!