Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

Well boys an girls......I just got the bad news about 30 min ago.

Ford is out for the year.

We may be sunk, man....he was the heart of our defence /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I was afraid of that. It's too bad that he will not get to play in the big show, but hopefully he will get the experience next year. However I'm sure Coach Creasy has anticipated this, and has made preparations. The boys have been working ridiculously hard this week. The Jackets have many more weapons in their arsenal.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well lads an lasses , this will be my final post till after game time, have enjoyed sparin with all. Hope all you Red Debil Lovers have a safe and uneventful trip to and back from the boro. It has been a great year for TC football, hope for many more.

Red Debils...good luck, whatever the outcome hold high, keep at it and who nose, in 40 yrs you can be as arrogrant about your program as we are /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

purple an GOLD.....has a nice ring to it , dont it? Sure sounds bettern red an gold /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

See ya at tha boro. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was afraid of that. It's too bad that he will not get to play in the big show, but hopefully he will get the experience next year. However I'm sure Coach Creasy has anticipated this, and has made preparations. The boys have been working ridiculously hard this week. The Jackets have many more weapons in their arsenal.

I agree. I think the loss of Ford will have minimal effect. A good coach and a good team adapts.

JO BYRNS WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even with Brent Ford not playing, JB doesn't win, Josh Cunningham, Austin Dillon, Kyle Gregory, Alex Gregory, Craig Brown, Joey Cox, Tyler Edwards, Craig Storey, Josh Payne, Tacola Seay, Joe Sanders, Jared White and the rest of the mighty Jackets will see to that!!! JB has entered the real world of football in Tennessee, so buckle your chinstrap, make sure your mouthpiece is in, and you have plenty of pain pills, you are about to find out what a real football team is like!

The Tennessean finally ran a story on this game.

Jo Byrns makes Championship Game

Good article..."Stout little Country Boys" I will just go ahead and tell you though the stoutest little Country boy that will be playing on that field today is Cunningham from TC...The kid is a class act...works on a farm, does the tobacco thing, hauling hay, etc. and then puts on the pads...you will be able to tell today that the kid is hard-nosed...

I don't know if JB wins the game or not. ? What I can say without hesitation is that if Adkins got sufficient game film on TC, they will not get blown out! ? He and his staff are top notch and given time and knowledge of his opponent, he can Coach against the best of them.

Depends on your definition of blown out...14-21 points should be about right...