Oneida in 09

remade28

On a side note Champ.....keep looking over your shoulder, Ol' Kaz might get inside of an old tuff truck someday! Of course my talks with Tony "Smoke" Stewart (another good nickname, huh) aren't going as well as I had hoped, but who knows....the heavens may open and let me in someday. We'll see!

You said that right Kaz.....You will be BEHIND me!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Only at the start bro......only at the start! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> kazma

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'm not too sure about Grease Lightning????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Maybe Greased Pig might fit better!

On a side note Champ.....keep looking over your shoulder, Ol' Kaz might get inside of an old tuff truck someday! Of course my talks with Tony "Smoke" Stewart (another good nickname, huh) aren't going as well as I had hoped, but who knows....the heavens may open and let me in someday. We'll see!

Hardin Valley......pretty ambitious spring game for the Orange, huh. I suppose after this scrimmage we'll have a good idea how the line will stack up next Fall. I would think a school that big would be able to formulate a respectable football team fairly quick. Heck, their soccer team just got put out by Knox West 3 - 2 yesterday, and I've heard West has been very good in that sport for years! Looks like the coaching staff decided to take a big bite to determine what kind of team we'll have next season! Good luck boys, you can do it!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Kaz,

I really like this scrimmage. Oneida is the 2nd smallest 2A school. To be scrimmaging a 6A school.....Pretty good indicator of things to come. I really like Coach Brewsters call on this one. Yes, I know its Hardin Valley and not Maryville, but should be a good match up. Thanks to them boys down there for scheduling us in.

Maybe I missed it in an earlier post, but how could we forget one of the classic nicknames for one of the classic guys..."Swayze". Gone but not forgotten.

Brisco...good call. I was thinking when Kaz started all this and had actually began to type it but had an errand come up. Not only "Swayze" but also had the likes of "Schyster" "NickNack" "Flib-a-gib" "Dubes" "Bodie" "Gook"

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Only at the start bro......only at the start! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> kazma

You got the easy part done......Now BRING IT!!!!!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Hey Champ.....whats it feel like going thru that bump section on the track? Come on /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> , you know Gordon and Johnson exchange info throughout the season. My guess is its similiar to the inside of a washing machine or a cross between the Gravitron and the Rocko Planes! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Looks like a feller might lose his lunch if he weren't careful!

Kazzy

P.S. More nicknames:

Birdman

Gigalose

Chuck

Podge

Spankie

and Elmer /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />