Oneida in 09

remade28

Smash, that is the word I hear on sexton, and as for the line they will be fine, Brewster had the same issue with the line a few years back and we see how that worked out. They will be bigger and stronger by fall, and this will be exciting with what Coach Wright is bringing to the table. I suspect he will use all the weapons at his disposal. Hey Pujo maybe we will get a play , But hopefully you get to come to Oneida

We definately could end up facing each other this fall, I love the atmoshere at Oneida ,not so crazy about the drive. Lets just play somewhere in the middle. I'm sure it would be a good one.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We went against Morristown East and Volonter, both will be playing 5a in the playoffs, got plenty to work on but we held our own just fine. Hampton should be tough.

Doubt you will lose much ,if any With Brester, Heard he was quite the player in his day.

Thats a great scrimmage. If you can stay on the field with those two...you all should be competitive next year. I hope we get to play you guys...Always a good game.

We had a great match up down at Hardin Valley. Glad we got one in! The coaches played a bunch of kids and should really know what to work on and where this summer.

Injun, man you are right, I think Coach Brewster has these boys on the right track. The O line played really well for a Spring scrimmage...lots of room to improve. This is gonna be an interesting combination with Coach Brew and Proffessor Wright. Might be some stunned folks out there if the Indians start chucking the ball 30-40 yds down the field. Gonna be a fun year!

prepxtra reports that he resigned for family reasons.

Yeah i read that now. I've been hearing rumors past week or so that something was a little unsettled but I dont always put much in rumors although these were coming from a pretty reliable source. Anyways, I wish him the best of luck w/whatever he decides to do & hopefully AC will find a suitable replacement soon. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Easy Champ, no sense in getting all riled up over people's curiosity over TL's abrupt resignation from the Mav Nation. He cited personnal reasons for his departure, and I'm sure he has enough stress as it is than for us to throw him under the bus. Of course Oneida is still where he lives and he is welcome on my doorstep any time he wants to visit! After all he accomplished.....he should be welcome on yours too! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> We are all human and we all make mistakes, I hope we would all overlook his decision to go.....who's to say we wouldn't have done the same thing given the opportunity!?!? I've heard it said on here many times before and I'm sure I'll hear it some more, Tony Lambert is a very classy human being and a straight shooter. I look forward to the opportunity to let him know that despite his fall from the top.......Indian Blood is thicker than Water! You of all people should know that.

Kazzy

Maybe you should jump over to the Anderson County thread and talk about it. We are talking ONEIDA here /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well if u read the article it quotes TL as saying that he has been told he has a teaching job back @ ONEIDA & that if Coach Brewster wants to talk to him bout being on his staff that they can talk bout it so I'd say that qualifies as "talking ONEIDA here". /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> So b4 u start being rude & popping off @ the mouth maybe u should read the article first & have a clue bout what's going on. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Easy Champ, no sense in getting all riled up over people's curiosity over TL's abrupt resignation from the Mav Nation. He cited personnal reasons for his departure, and I'm sure he has enough stress as it is than for us to throw him under the bus. Of course Oneida is still where he lives and he is welcome on my doorstep any time he wants to visit! After all he accomplished.....he should be welcome on yours too! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> We are all human and we all make mistakes, I hope we would all overlook his decision to go.....who's to say we wouldn't have done the same thing given the opportunity!?!? I've heard it said on here many times before and I'm sure I'll hear it some more, Tony Lambert is a very classy human being and a straight shooter. I look forward to the opportunity to let him know that despite his fall from the top.......Indian Blood is thicker than Water! You of all people should know that.

Kazzy

Kaz...Now hold your horses for a minute. At no time have I said anything negative about TL especially as your so-called throwing him under the bus. TL knows specifically where I stand and knows how much support and RESPECT I have for him. Just ask him. My comment was meant as after going through the process of losing him as the HC and getting everything realigned, what was the sense of bringing up things about the status of his AC job to this thread. Take it as you want /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well if u read the article it quotes TL as saying that he has been told he has a teaching job back @ ONEIDA & that if Coach Brewster wants to talk to him bout being on his staff that they can talk bout it so I'd say that qualifies as "talking ONEIDA here". /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> So b4 u start being rude & popping off @ the mouth maybe u should read the article first & have a clue bout what's going on. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Having a clue about what's going on??? Why read an article that only tells bits of pieces of it when you get the TRUTH straight from the horses mouth. If you wanted it to be part of the Oneida thread you easily could of stated something like Is TL coming back to OHS??? or I heard TL is stepping down at AC. what are his chances coming back to Oneida. Sometimes it's all about how you say things.

Ooops....Did I POP off again /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

And a side note: Welcome back Coach LAMBERT

Having a clue about what's going on??? Why read an article that only tells bits of pieces of it when you get the TRUTH straight from the horses mouth. If you wanted it to be part of the Oneida thread you easily could of stated something like Is TL coming back to OHS??? or I heard TL is stepping down at AC. what are his chances coming back to Oneida. Sometimes it's all about how you say things.

Ooops....Did I POP off again /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

And a side note: Welcome back Coach LAMBERT

Well u know what I have more insight than what I always let on cuz I want to get other people's opinions bout things or maybe someone knows more than I do & I wanna hear what they have to say & not act like I'm the authority on ONEIDA. All I did was ask a simple question looking to feel out if anybody had any conversations w/anyone of merit to add to what I already knew so I don't appreciate being asked to move to another thread bout something that DOES pertain to ONEIDA just cuz I didn't word it to meet ur standards. If u dont have anything to say to me in reference to what I asked then u need to keep your opinion to urself cuz I didn't get on here 4 an english lesson. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> If u wanna share the "TRUTH straight from the horses mouth" then by all means go ahead. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

AAaaaaggggghhhh......Champ you don't know a horses mouth from his hind end! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Sheesh, its all you can do to get that truck around that track on Saturday Nites..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And pretty soon you may have to be doing that with Kazanity doin' a little rubbing down your side panel!! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> To-Lam could care less if the boards heated up because in his heart of hearts he knows he is correcting a miss calculation on his part. Enjoy your kids Lambo.....they only grow up once!

I guess throwing him under the bus was a bad ananology......heck, he'd probably just lift the thing off of him and get on with business. Never lose your enthusiasm for one of Oneida's favorite sons! Does this mean our entire coaching staff could conceivably return intact? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I'm not even certain anyones role would even change with the exception of the person calling the shots! Don't let go of a Gold Mine!

Kazananite