SP Pirates of 2009

OLD PIRATE

ARRRRRRRRRRRRR! The good captain thinks this yearrr the Pirates should be good in 1-A play...Me also thinks that last year is overrr and hopefully this yearrr there is a few more leaderrrs on the Pirate Ship...Since a bunch of scallywags are all thats left in 1-A the good captain doesnt see why me pirates dont make it back to the BORO...If not I call for a beheading!! The pearl is almost back to normal since journeying up that rocky creekbank last year....Get ready everrryone me feels a change in the winds..

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARRRRRRRRRRRRR! The good captain thinks this yearrr the Pirates should be good in 1-A play...Me also thinks that last year is overrr and hopefully this yearrr there is a few more leaderrrs on the Pirate Ship...Since a bunch of scallywags are all thats left in 1-A the good captain doesnt see why me pirates dont make it back to the BORO...If not I call for a beheading!! The pearl is almost back to normal since journeying up that rocky creekbank last year....Get ready everrryone me feels a change in the winds..

Old Pirate has wondered about CJ? OP says the young Pirates have yet to win a game but most SP feel good about this scrappy bunch. Dad burnit CJ, you must have a skillet slinger too. The finals are in Cookeville this year. Try wearing one of them hard hats, but find a good chin strap. :roflol:

hello fellow coach T bloggers of south pitt! i am from cumberland county and we play marion co. next friday night. i was wanting to get some info about how marion looks so far this summer, any insight would help. i figured since this is such a huge rivalry yall would want marion to lose every game. you can message back any info in the 5A-6A forum under Cumberland County. thanks and good luck!

According to them you guys might need to make sure everybodys health insurance is in check. They are not showing much respect to anyone. However, I would probably take a couple of weeks off and quit if I got beat by them, being as big of a school as you guys are. Just kidding. If you beat them on the pass you may have to beat them deep. If you are a running team they have speed, you better be able to out technigue and overpower them. Probably need to be ready for a ball game regardless. They have a good staff and I think the kids may have bought in to what they do :blush: Would not want them early. Depth will probably be in your favor. Go Warriors. We use to all be in the SVC, hope you understand if you are a SEC fan. Anyway, I think most of us are pulling for the purple. Stuff I told you you probably have on film. I am sure when you went under contract with them you asked for two scrimage tapes :roflol:

Sure we lost a few good players last year, but also gained great players. I think the Burg will go all the way, without even getting tired. The other teams just need to lay down and end the season and continue practicing for 2010-2011 season. Cause they will need it. We will show Pittsburg playes ball this season and we will get the fear back in all the teams. Its just what they are good at.

Old Pirate says "It's Football Time In The Seq. Valley" now that the jamboree is over. The Pirates can start to think about the upcoming season and defending their "Bullies of the Valley" title. It appears they "could" be the team to beat ifin......... you don't believe what them ther rose colored glass wearing folks from Jasvegas is a saying. The warriors regardless of what them fellers say are not the team they were last year. Don't matter ifin they had 4 coaching legends walking the sidelines. OP says most SP folks feel this years Pirates can & will be exciting. TTP is a saying the Pirates is a 2 man team. Dad burnit.....that's more than SP has had in the past. Guessin the Pirates is on a upswing in talent. :roflol: OP says there is still plenty of work to do so git after it fellers. Good Luck to the Pirates in 09.

Boy you people get weird without football, so play ball :mrgreen:

MD, Old Pirate says SP folkes is a gitting a ready for some earholing. Dad burnit, the last game against them TC jackets is still a bur under OP's jock. Best usin SP folkes git a game to help sooth them jacket stings. OP was a talking to some fellers and it appears SP has 3 new youngons that tranferred in to become Pirates... OP says welcome fellers...doubt any reads this here coacht stuff but a welcome anyhow. Git after it fellers, this season is long and many are a laying abushes for the Pirates, a hoping to sink the Pirate battle ship.

Boy you people get weird without football, so play ball :D

MD, Old Pirate says SP folkes is a gitting a ready for some earholing. Dad burnit, the last game against them TC jackets is still a bur under OP's jock. Best usin SP folkes git a game to help sooth them jacket stings. OP was a talking to some fellers and it appears SP has 3 new youngons that tranferred in to become Pirates... OP says welcome fellers...doubt any reads this here coacht stuff but a welcome anyhow. Git after it fellers, this season is long and many are a laying abushes for the Pirates, a hoping to sink the Pirate battle ship.

OP, at least you have still got a thread going. LOL TC plays Macon Co. Fri. nite..can't even get a good trash talking going with these folks. Haven't said a word in 2 days! Just because we gave 'em a good

butt whipping last year, ain't no reason to play shut mouth this time around. Oh well, good luck to

then Pirates this year. Come see us.... :thumb: