SP Pirates of 2009

OLD PIRATE

Since SP is off during Week 0, you guys should travel with Marion County tomorrow night to see what you are up against in a few weeks. I have a feeling that most of you Pirate fans will leave dreading Week 2 when you visit Baxter Stadium because this Marion team is for real. All I have to say is Fear the Purple, Fear the Veer, but most importantly FEAR THE BOECK!

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since SP is off during Week 0, you guys should travel with Marion County tomorrow night to see what you are up against in a few weeks. I have a feeling that most of you Pirate fans will leave dreading Week 2 when you visit Baxter Stadium because this Marion team is for real. All I have to say is Fear the Purple, Fear the Veer, but most importantly FEAR THE BOECK!

And all I have to say is your out of your mind because with this D we are playing this year...The blitz packages and everything..there is no way Jasper is going to run on us and beat us and that is there bread and butter and They definitely are not good enough to pass consistently on us in my opinon so its going to be a long night for the warriors in two weeks I do believe! You guys just better take care of Cumberland and Bledsoe first and worry about us later...Who knows after we beat the brakes off yall again this year the great voice of the warriors Dave Daffron might even convert to be a Pirate!! UH...check that..I never see that happening :roflol:

we are suppose to fear a team we beat like a drum the last 3 yrs hahahaha go ahead beat cumberland county and whoever get your hopes up bc in 3 weeks its going to be a big reality check for all the warrior fans! kc is back boeck is a good coach and got the program in the right direction but the orange&black are king of the valley again u should be use to it! :roflol:

we are suppose to fear a team we beat like a drum the last 3 yrs hahahaha go ahead beat cumberland county and whoever get your hopes up bc in 3 weeks its going to be a big reality check for all the warrior fans! kc is back boeck is a good coach and got the program in the right direction but the orange&black are king of the valley again u should be use to it! :roflol:

I never said we were gonna stomp yall and I think it will be really close but the MC will win.

Jr High game...SP 56 - Chatt Christian 0

JH scores like this is why you people need to fear SP. You JASPER folks keep talking, but even your very own players have thier doubts. Cant wait till the High school shows just how good they really are. I say Sp-56 Jasper- 6. Watch it happen.

JH scores like this is why you people need to fear SP. You JASPER folks keep talking, but even your very own players have thier doubts. Cant wait till the High school shows just how good they really are. I say Sp-56 Jasper- 6. Watch it happen.

Now youngon, Old Pirate says watch out......you musta found a pair of rose colored glasses them Jasper folkes left while exiting the SP Speedway last year. :angry:

Come on now 56-6 lol..I think we will win but we will not mercy rule the warriors this year only because we play them up at Jasper..See you have to take into the affect that over the years we really have not gotten alot of good calls..So once you think about it..We will probably have a couple TD's called back and that is why I say we only win by 3-4 touchdowns :angry:

Who does the Jr. High have as playmakers? There has to be talent that I don't know about at SP cause this is what 5-6 years or more of total dominance?

Come watch us play Boyd next Thursday at home?

We are undefeated for the last 3 years and lost 1 game (Championship game to Spring City) the year before that