The Epic Match

marathonCBR

Jakesdad, Cleveland may well be working hard on all levels, but i hope that this doesn't imply that the bears are not doing the same. You, as much as anyone has acknowledged the success of Bradley, not just for a year or two, but for a very long time. This is due to their own hard work and vision. Cleveland and their booster has put together a strong staff from all over the place with the best of everything. Yes, they provide the work, but don't express the Bears to be a sitting target. They'll do what they've done for a very long time. They'll work long, hard hours!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jakesdad, Cleveland may well be working hard on all levels, but i hope that this doesn't imply that the bears are not doing the same. You, as much as anyone has acknowledged the success of Bradley, not just for a year or two, but for a very long time. This is due to their own hard work and vision. Cleveland and their booster has put together a strong staff from all over the place with the best of everything. Yes, they provide the work, but don't express the Bears to be a sitting target. They'll do what they've done for a very long time. They'll work long, hard hours!

bearmen, my thinking was diplomatic while I typed, but maybe it didn't come accross as such. I consider Heath Eslinger to be a personal friend, and I'm proud of him for what he means to their program. That may have an influence at times on my opinion.

I appreciate the fact that you have recognized my past respect for the Bradley program. And that respect continues today I assure you. I did not mean to imply that the Bears were sitting still while Cleveland improves. I think just the opposite actually. I think the significant Cleveland improvements have and will continue to make Bradley even stronger because of the competition that the Raiders bring.

Bradley is the king of D1, and like I said I won't bet against you until someone earns ownership of the crown.

I think coaching is the reason for Bradleys success. I saw their coachs actually taking notes while their guys wrestled last year . Most coachs I've watched this year just sit and watch the matchs barelly even paying attention in some.Dedicated coachs that critique their wrestlers matchs and develope plans to improve on what they saw are always going to excelle over coach's that don't put in the same effort they expect from their wrestlers.

I dunno bout them Bears, its gonna be a tough year. I think they'll be lucky to win maybe half their matches.

Work?? You guys know that all they do is watch the latest Granby video series and throw that throw dummy around. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Bear cat, we'll have that Limo ready for you again this year. Be sure and bring that camera with plenty of tape! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Have you got any Black N Gold beads? If so, you might could get free admission or a Hot Dog?

The notes are actually a critique of the match. It is given to the wrestler at the end of the match.

They are actually drawing caricatures of the wrestler and the ref dressed up as farm animals. THey give it to the wrestler and at the end of the year they have an art show in the wrestling room.

coach, they may well come thru for you with the doublewide, but then get chintzy with the concrete blocks to hold it up with. Out there by the lake, it would take seven or eight under each corner, not to mention the dozen or so for the back steps! /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> As for the motorcycle, she'll probably just have to hold onto the back! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I checked with our contractor and he says he can add on to the single wide, but to save money we'll need to leave the outhouse where it's currently at. It's not a long walk, but it does get cold in their. As far as the side car, what if we put a trailer hitch on the back and you can use my wooden trailer that I haul my wood in for the stove that keeps the trailer warm? That way it will have a dual use!

Sounds like we are getting closer to a deal!!