District 14A Game Reports

volfan007

Volfan,

What was really funny to me as I got there late to the Boys Bteam game. Coach Sisco walked into the gym in the last quarter and Union City was down by 5 points. It was like Shane thought this is not going to happen, Greenfield beating Union City. So Shane was going to save the day, he took over the coaching for Union City. Greenfield paid no attention to the new Union City coach and added to their lead and won the game by 11 points. Good try coach but you cant win them all. Way to go Greenfield boys, there is hope for the future.

I bet that was notoriously funny! I can see than bald head, i bet it got as red as a strawberry! Good luck for the future! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cdt,

Maybe you can help me with this? I believe that UC loses thier two best players after this year...Ryne Simpson and BJ Marshall? Is that correct?

I mean, with Ryne Simpson gone, this UC team is not nearly as good. He's a man amongst men. And, if they lose BJ Marshall on top of that, then they will not be nearly as strong next year as they were this year, and they were down this year...for UC.

How many other seniors does UC have?

cdt,

Maybe you can help me with this? I believe that UC loses thier two best players after this year...Ryne Simpson and BJ Marshall? Is that correct?

I mean, with Ryne Simpson gone, this UC team is not nearly as good. He's a man amongst men. And, if they lose BJ Marshall on top of that, then they will not be nearly as strong next year as they were this year, and they were down this year...for UC.

The also lose colton speed and Brandon Formally know as Easlie

cdt,

Just knowing how their players develop, I think they will be better. They lose 2 very good players in Simpson and Marshall, but are also playing a lot of young players. I just believe overall they will be better at 5 spots and maybe not as good at 2. To be playing at a level this year after losing the players they lost really says alot about how good those 2 are. I just don't see them dropping off, I think they will be better next year and really good the year after that.

What were some of the other scores from 14a last night. Union City/Lake Co. is the only one that I saw.

Just knowing how their players develop, I think they will be better. They lose 2 very good players in Simpson and Marshall, but are also playing a lot of young players. I just believe overall they will be better at 5 spots and maybe not as good at 2. To be playing at a level this year after losing the players they lost really says alot about how good those 2 are. I just don't see them dropping off, I think they will be better next year and really good the year after that.

What were some of the other scores from 14a last night. Union City/Lake Co. is the only one that I saw.

Does anyone out there know the District 14a matchups unfolded! And when it starts and who plays who! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="