District 14A Game Reports

volfan007

Great job for coming to the wrong game genius...I was also there and 3 of our players didn't dress out who play. The kids who came in the 4th are all freshmen and only one of them gets playing time. Come to Lake Co. whenever we play them and you'll see both team's best players and depth.

Heck man didn't u know that Lengend is the next Wizard of Westwood!! We all know that the Tigers are good but the Vikings or Falcons or whom ever they play! Are not going to say i give up, don't want the Gold Ball take it! It will soon will be crunch time win or go home!!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lake Co beat Trenton last night 87-67..Trenton came out and hit their first 2 shots to take a 5-0 lead and Lake Co came back and I believe at one time had about a 27 point lead..Lake Co had a couple techs called..one for Dominic Kimble's jersey number not being in the books when he enter the game,resulting in 2 free throws for Trenton and later in the game ,Dominic had another tech called on him for saying something I believe and Trenton hit 2 more free throws.. On another note..I was told the district tournament was going to be held in Trenton !

Greenfield boys lost a heartbreaker tonite at home. The Jackets led the entire game, and had a 11 point lead late in the game. But, blew the lead and lost 58-57 to South Fulton. But, we were playing without our leading scorer, Wes Clark, who was serving a 2 game suspension for getting two technicals at Halls. And, we were without our backup center, Big Mac(Chris McMullen). He must have been sick. He wasnt even at the game. So, with those two, we'd have probably blown South Fulton out.

Now, we'll have to play Lake Co. without Wes tomorrow nite as well.

Greenfield boys lost a heartbreaker tonite at home. The Jackets led the entire game, and had a 11 point lead late in the game. But, blew the lead and lost 58-57 to South Fulton. But, we were playing without our leading scorer, Wes Clark, who was serving a 2 game suspension for getting two technicals at Halls. And, we were without our backup center, Big Mac(Chris McMullen). He must have been sick. He wasnt even at the game. So, with those two, we'd have probably blown South Fulton out.

Now, we'll have to play Lake Co. without Wes tomorrow nite as well.

Its hard to lose that way! But got a week before district play! Hopefully both will be ready to go!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

we've already said before that Humboldt doesn't play as many players when they go up against the more elite teams in the state

if we play Manassas anytime

we prolly wont play but around 8 players

we were also very sloppy in that game...

i was upset at how they played

but i cant expect their best ball when they don't play for a week

Help me out here i was told that the district was being played in Trenton and Dresden which is it? The region in Huntington! Which is which? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Guest snakedriver

Help me out here i was told that the district was being played in Trenton and Dresden which is it? The region in Huntington! Which is which? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

14a District tourney is in Trenton.....region in Huntington.

UC beat Greenfield tonite in UC.

The comment I wanted to make is that I'm excited about the future of Greenfield basketball for the next 2 to 3 years. In the JV game, Greenfield beat UC by 11 points....65-54. Our young boys look like they could be a really good team in the next 2 or 3 years.

Volfan,

What was really funny to me as I got there late to the Boys Bteam game. Coach Sisco walked into the gym in the last quarter and Union City was down by 5 points. It was like Shane thought this is not going to happen, Greenfield beating Union City. So Shane was going to save the day, he took over the coaching for Union City. Greenfield paid no attention to the new Union City coach and added to their lead and won the game by 11 points. Good try coach but you cant win them all. Way to go Greenfield boys, there is hope for the future.